Page 31 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Thanks.
    Last edited by yalelaw; 2008-11-19 at 04:17 AM.

Great theme!!

A couple requests for icons:
    MySMS and Macman

TIA!!

Hi there: I am new in these theme and I really love it!!! I was looking all the pages here but I couldnt find icons for:
    - Fizz Weather
    - noteskinery+
    - A.I. Disk
    - Printer
    - FileMagnet
    - Around Me
    - Here I Am
    - Where to?
    - MetroMadrid
    - FriendSync
    - Converter
    - Measures
    - Comic Touch
    - aSleep
    - Cooliris
    - FakeCalls
    - SpaceMinkey
    - TVShowKing
    - EasyWriter
    - eZimba
    - Applesfera
    - Ultralingua
    - Babelingo
    - NYTies
    - earthscape
    - Factbook'08
    - Additives
    - AptBackup
    - MCleaner
    - Amy A.I.
    - Chronus
    - iHappyDays

Thanks in advance!!

I think if you want icons made then post the originals up yourself, because to be honest I'm happy to try and make some up but can't be bothered doing all the work to go looking for them.

Just makes it a lot easier for anyone willing to make the icons as it takes ages to go looking for them to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by KhanMan13AK View Post
    Great theme!!

A couple requests for icons:
    MySMS and Macman

TIA!!

webgeda;2687441]Hi there: I am new in these theme and I really love it!!! I was looking all the pages here but I couldnt find icons for:
    - Fizz Weather
    - noteskinery+
    - A.I. Disk
    - Printer
    - FileMagnet
    - Around Me
    - Here I Am
    - Where to?
    - MetroMadrid
    - FriendSync
    - Converter
    - Measures
    - Comic Touch
    - aSleep
    - Cooliris
    - FakeCalls
    - SpaceMinkey
    - TVShowKing
    - EasyWriter
    - eZimba
    - Applesfera
    - Ultralingua
    - Babelingo
    - NYTies
    - earthscape
    - Factbook'08
    - Additives
    - AptBackup
    - MCleaner
    - Amy A.I.
    - Chronus
    - iHappyDays

Thanks in advance!!

elk;2689501]Hi, any chance for adding to this great theme icons to applications:

Graphing Calculator (http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...289940142&mt=8)
    Discover (http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...292416855&mt=8)
    iSpreadsheet (http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...292040857&mt=8)
    ACTCurrency (http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...284966768&mt=8)
    WeDict (http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...284968583&mt=8)
    ShopShop (http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...288350249&mt=8)
    Meet Bubble (http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...289711592&mt=8)
    Rename (from Installer)
    Terminal (from Cydia)

Thanks.

As I already mentioned in my very first post HERE, and as Scooterpig just reiterated, we are more than happy to take requests and make icons, but the least you can do is take the time to find and provide the original icons and attach them in your post(make sure they are named exactly how they are on your iPhone/touch)..don't just provide links to the app store ...let's work together
    Last edited by toyvan; 2008-11-20 at 12:29 AM.

Hi there: I am new too. I tried to do the icons by my own with Photoshop but I need time to lear or I can sent and email with my problems it would be great.

Meanwhile I will post the original icons!!!

Thanks in advance

terminal is in the theme, but for some reason its named termvt100 and that wont match with Terminal :P

Discover should apear soon, since a nice guy made it for me

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If someone would be willing to do these icons for me Id really appreciated it. I have zipped the original icons.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Where I could find the icons of all my app if I get into my iPhone via SSH? Thanks in advance

Here are the original icons. Thank you so much in advance!!!!

Me again: could any 1 tell me what I have to do in order these icon looks like a really Glass Orb icon??

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have the same problem here: how could I eliminate the black background of the original icon???

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    As I already mentioned in my very first post HERE, and as Scooterpig just reiterated, we are more than happy to take requests and make icons, but the least you can do is take the time to find and provide the original icons and attach them in your post(make sure they are named exactly how they are on your iPhone/touch)..don't just provide links to the app store ...let's work together
    Sorry. I have added rar with original icons (I hope they are named correctly).

UPDATE: I just found WeDict icon in folder with Glass Orb theme - it didn't work because of wrong file name: it is weDict and should be WeDict (capital W) - I changed the name, restarted SpringBoard and it works. It's the same with Terminal - it's named term-vt100 (thx Cocchiararo)
    Last edited by elk; 2008-11-20 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by webgeda View Post
    Here are the original icons. Thank you so much in advance!!!!
    I will work on these...

Me again: could any 1 tell me what I have to do in order these icon looks like a really Glass Orb icon??

Thanks
    Looks like you're not putting the blank_Orb layer above the icon layer..it doesn't look as good when the icon is on the outside of the orb...but an 'A' for trying at least

I have the same problem here: how could I eliminate the black background of the original icon???

Thanks!!!
    That's a whole different tutorial in itself, but u need to learn how to use the 'magic wand tool'...btw, you don't have to use the original app icon..the only reason I said to provide them is so I didn't have to go searching all over for them to see what they look like...sometimes I use the original icon, and sometimes I just find one that looks/works better. For example, on this fizz weather one u could just do a google image search for 'sun png' or 'cloud png'..whatever, and you'll find images without black backgrounds (png)...

Quote Originally Posted by elk View Post
    Sorry. I have added rar with original icons (I hope they are named correctly).

UPDATE: I just found WeDict icon in folder with Glass Orb theme - it didn't work because of wrong file name: it is weDict and should be WeDict (capital W) - I changed the name, restarted SpringBoard and it works. It's the same with Terminal - it's named term-vt100 (thx Cocchiararo)
    I thought I added 'Terminal' in my last update..2.2?? guess not ...I'll work on these...cheers!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2008-11-22 at 08:31 PM.

ok, i finally installed photoshop and made a bunch of icons.

all based on the original ones.

the .rar also hast MySMS, iRealSMS and a few more that are icons that came with the pack, renamed (cause they were good for the task :P )

all the sms related ones are just the Text.png one, since most people would want their default sms app in the dock.

pd: the incomplete list can be found pages back when i asked for them, sry for not listing, but they are already correclty named.

pd2: i made my own Facebook.png since the one on the pack has the f wrongly positioned, but i like the font on the one from the pack better.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocchiararo For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2008-11-22)

Even looking on google I am not able to eliminate the backgrounds (black or white). I move the original icon over the blank_Orb layer but I always have the same problem ;-(

Quote Originally Posted by Cocchiararo View Post
    ok, i finally installed photoshop and made a bunch of icons.

all based on the original ones.

the .rar also hast MySMS, iRealSMS and a few more that are icons that came with the pack, renamed (cause they were good for the task :P )

all the sms related ones are just the Text.png one, since most people would want their default sms app in the dock.

pd: the incomplete list can be found pages back when i asked for them, sry for not listing, but they are already correclty named.

pd2: i made my own Facebook.png since the one on the pack has the f wrongly positioned, but i like the font on the one from the pack better.
    Thanks for sharing..they look good ! There were few I have already created for the next update, but most of them needed to be done..cheers!

Hi toyvan: what do u think now about my icons?? ;-) ;-) I will do more during these weekend!!!

Page 31 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast