Page 30 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

  1. #581
    Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    4,824
    Thanks
    553
    Thanked 515 Times in 427 Posts

    Could I please have the icon PSD? Thanks

  2. #582
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA (Sucks)
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    246
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Could I please have the icon PSD? Thanks
    Got this from toyvan
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Windmeel For This Useful Post:

    CaptainChaos (2008-11-17)

  4. #583
    Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    4,824
    Thanks
    553
    Thanked 515 Times in 427 Posts

    Thank you very much, Windmeel!

  5. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by mad777 View Post
    Hi all,

    I have a problem: since I updated Glass Orb theme from Cydia I lost all Glass Orb theme sounds (I have now the iPhone regular ones back). I loved them and I would like recover them

    Thanks in advance for any help

    If you would have taken the time to read the 2.2 changelog, I took the sounds out of the last update because of a couple reasons...but, the main reason being that I didn't create the sounds myself and accidently forgot to take them out of my theme when I first submitted it for upload to cydia..However, u can easily install the sounds separately and select them in winterboard...just search for 'metal gear codec' on cydia....cheers

    Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    Glass Orb battery is now up on Cydia along with some other extras. The battery looks great.

    Thanks, I would have to agree with u
    Last edited by toyvan; 2008-11-17 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    mad777 (2008-11-17)

  7. #585
    Right I didn't read the 2.2 changelog
    Thanks toyvan

  8. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Here is my Glass Orb battery..What do you guys think?? I'm using it Should be available on Cydia shortly, along with some optional docks for my theme

    Man that's cool, thanks for the skin. Where'd you get that dot matrix clock? I'm still new to this stuff so, if it's included somewhere that I need to SSH to, just tell me where to poke around. Also one other question, am I able to use your guide to create icons for web links I have on my SB? i.e. I have espn on spring board and I want to make a glass orb icon for it, but since it's not an app, can I do that?

    edit: Also I'm looking for a Netshare, eBay, Sportacular and MySpace icon. Anyone have those?

    Thanks
    Patrick

  9. #587
    Default Glass Orb for SBSettings
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonflyber View Post
    Hey toyvan,

    Now that SBSettings is able to have it's own theme, can you develop one for it so that it matches the Glass Orb winterboard theme?

    More info here if you don't know what I'm talking about....
    SBSettings T | iPhone News, Help and Guides

    Here it is...I sent it over to bigboss. Hopefully he'll approve and upload it to cydia..if not, i'll just zip the files here and u can ssh yourself


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    Carbonflyber (2008-11-18)

  11. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickCarter View Post
    Man that's cool, thanks for the skin. Where'd you get that dot matrix clock? I'm still new to this stuff so, if it's included somewhere that I need to SSH to, just tell me where to poke around. Also one other question, am I able to use your guide to create icons for web links I have on my SB? i.e. I have espn on spring board and I want to make a glass orb icon for it, but since it's not an app, can I do that?

    edit: Also I'm looking for a Netshare, eBay, Sportacular and MySpace icon. Anyone have those?

    Thanks
    Patrick

    Here is the clock font I have on my lock screen. SSH to system/library/fonts/cache...just replace the LockClock.ttf with the one in the zip..and yes, icons you create will replace web icons on your SB..
    Attached Files Attached Files

  12. #589
    Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    4,824
    Thanks
    553
    Thanked 515 Times in 427 Posts

    My dock is no longer transparent like yours. It is solid black except for the phone icon. Any ideas why?

  13. #590
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickCarter View Post
    Man that's cool, thanks for the skin. Where'd you get that dot matrix clock? I'm still new to this stuff so, if it's included somewhere that I need to SSH to, just tell me where to poke around. Also one other question, am I able to use your guide to create icons for web links I have on my SB? i.e. I have espn on spring board and I want to make a glass orb icon for it, but since it's not an app, can I do that?

    edit: Also I'm looking for a Netshare, eBay, Sportacular and MySpace icon. Anyone have those?

    Thanks
    Patrick

    Hey!

    Very nice!
    But can you put the slidebar up in here??
    And give the directions where I have SSH to??
    Thanks in advance!
    Also I need some icons...
    If somebody would make some icons for me, please leave a message

  14. #591
    Ok, now I've made my icons, where do I SSH them to? LOL

    Or a better question, where do I find the original icon, so I know exactly what to name mine.

    Thanks
    Patrick

  15. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    My dock is no longer transparent like yours. It is solid black except for the phone icon. Any ideas why?
    That's the default dock, and the one I'm using as well..u can select the transparent one in winterboard if you've already downloaded my Glass Orb extras...

    Quote Originally Posted by rubosthebestos View Post
    Hey!

    Very nice!
    But can you put the slidebar up in here??
    And give the directions where I have SSH to??
    Thanks in advance!
    Also I need some icons...
    If somebody would make some icons for me, please leave a message
    Slidebar? that is the chromium theme slidebar..u can install from cydia

  16. #593
    Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    4,824
    Thanks
    553
    Thanked 515 Times in 427 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    That's the default dock, and the one I'm using as well..u can select the transparent one in winterboard if you've already downloaded my Glass Orb extras...
    Oh ok. I didn't realize that there was an extra package. Thank you for the tip and great job on the theme.

  17. #594
    Disregard, I poked around and found out what I needed to know. Thanks for the great theme, and tutorial.

    Patrick

  18. #595
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickCarter View Post
    Disregard, I poked around and found out what I needed to know. Thanks for the great theme, and tutorial.

    Patrick
    Cool, but u forgot one important rule! If you make icons for my theme, share them with the rest of us!!!!

  19. #596
    Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    4,824
    Thanks
    553
    Thanked 515 Times in 427 Posts

    Is anyone else having issues with the iTunes icon? Mine does not have the bubble around it...just the musical note.

    I can fix this in photoshop, but I am just curious.

  20. #597
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with the iTunes icon? Mine does not have the bubble around it...just the musical note.

    I can fix this in photoshop, but I am just curious.
    c'mon man, get with the program..Do u not read the package instructions and look at screenshots that I provided in cydia?!?! Not trying to be harsh, but I'm assuming you have an iPod touch, therefore the 'orbless' itunes icon goes on your dock...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2008-11-18 at 08:58 PM.

  21. #598
    Where can I get the battery..Thanks,

  22. #599
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Cool, but u forgot one important rule! If you make icons for my theme, share them with the rest of us!!!!
    Doh, my bad, here's the shizzie...

    Name:  Aviation.png
Views: 1355
Size:  12.1 KB

    Name:  eBay.png
Views: 1338
Size:  10.2 KB

    Name:  ESPN.png
Views: 3869
Size:  9.9 KB

    Name:  iWingX.png
Views: 1338
Size:  10.4 KB

    Name:  MySpace.png
Views: 1390
Size:  10.2 KB

    Name:  NetShare.png
Views: 1330
Size:  10.0 KB

    Name:  Sportacular.png
Views: 1311
Size:  11.8 KB

    Name:  USATODAY.png
Views: 1304
Size:  10.4 KB

    P

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to PatrickCarter For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2008-11-18)

  24. #600
    you forgot the names for each one

    just like you see them in your springboard

    pd: yes yes, still no time to make my icons...

    pd2: any recomendations for wallpaper replacement for when i get bored with the bundled one ? this theme look depends a lot on the wallpaper, you cant use just any one you like "alone"

Page 30 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •