Page 25 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Default Love the APP...Can I have some more
    First of all I LOVE this them, after every firmware update, it just don't feel right till I get this them back.

I put screen shots of my phone

Anyways I got most of my icons from going through the thread but I am missing a few for some webapps I like

Can anyone make these for me or give me some pointers on making them myself?

I also need ones for The Cannon, iDemocrat, Traffic Cam, and FireDrop Applications but I couldn't attach them for some reason

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen_1.png   -screen_2.png   -screen_3.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images    

hey there!
    i'm serious love with ur theme.
    unfortunately i'm using iPod Touch, so the Phone/txt buttons are sorta useless for me xP

can you please make Remote App for center icon on Dock, and photos/winterboard dock icon on the right side?

Thanks a bunch

btw how do you remove the border line on the dock?

thanks for the theme!
    Last edited by sye46; 2008-10-19 at 06:17 AM.

Is there any interest in having this ported over for 2.0 versions?

If so, say so and I will spend some time to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by CausticGrip View Post
    Is there any interest in having this ported over for 2.0 versions?

If so, say so and I will spend some time to do it.
    I'm already using this theme on 2.1 firmware tho!

i have a question.. when i downloaded it, it came as an .rar file??? idk what to do, lol im a lil slow when it comes to ths.

Default working on it...
    Hey everyone,

I am working on getting my Glass Orb theme uploaded to Cydia. I will let you all know once it is available...cheers
    Last edited by toyvan; 2008-10-22 at 04:59 AM.

I love this theme...

i really love this glass orb theme. i am on a iphone 3G 2.1 --- can someone please tell me how to get this theme. i cant find it anywhere on cydia or installer.

also, how do i get the dock like that? i love it i must have it! thanks so much guys!

This is a great theme. I'm gonna download it as soon as my 3G is in my hands next week

I already offered to port this theme over, gratis. I already did it for myself where it uses ALL of the WPs available in it and some others I added which I thought also lended to it. Basically, it is the very same theme with all WPs on a revolver for some degree of dynamics.

The offer still stands.....If anyone want it? Just say so. I'll post it up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Hey everyone,

I am working on getting my Glass Orb theme uploaded to Cydia. I will let you all know once it is available...cheers
    oh hay! i remembered u were on here but didnt expect to see a topic like whoa.stays on topic*cool theme,more britney i say.;-]

Quote Originally Posted by caliplaymate View Post
    oh hay! i remembered u were on here but didnt expect to see a topic like whoa.stays on topic*cool theme,more britney i say.;-]

I'm a britney the bimbo hater so u can take ur 3g and hit me baby 1 more time!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2008-10-25 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

oh hay jealousy,al says hi! just kidding. k we need to talk mister so i can seriously hit u one more time cause ur rite on my shizlist annddd towards the top. ur just hatin cause u dont have a 3g yet,just give in! or at least get a refurb.it'll be okay.
    like a circus...

Good news!! Glass Orb is now available on Cydia! Updates to come..be patient!!

Thanks to modmyi crew for making it possible...cheers!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2008-10-25 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks

I'm a britney the bimbo hater so u can take ur 3g and hit me baby 1 more time!
    Good news!! Glass Orb is now available on Cydia!

Thanks to modmyi crew for making it possible...cheers!
    edit because i knwo someone who's the best *pokes u* thanks soooooooooooo much for the britney <3!!
    Last edited by caliplaymate; 2008-10-25 at 05:48 PM.
    like a circus...

I use this theme with Badge Black to fill up the icons I don't have, but it's sick!

PS-Edit the icons and when theres enough post an update on Cydia and I will love you forever (no homo)

PS Again-Love the Metal Gear Solid sounds! If you want, use the MGS Text Alert I have posted in my sig, I'll let you
    Last edited by polishdemon; 2008-10-25 at 04:59 AM.
    You, sir, have been PWNED.
    Have I helped you at all? GIVE ME SOME LOVE, sry, I mean thanks...
    And remember, wear your seatbelt, don't run with scissors, and drink milk. Have a nice day!
    Apple Style Logo Battery
    MGS "!" Alert Custom Text Sound
    Two MGS Ringtones

first of all, this theme is awesome!!! been searching 2 days now for a theme that fits me, and this one is just perfect, thank you very much toyvan!!

i already searched this post for "shazam" and "voicenotes" icons, but the search didnt give me any icons :/ is there anybody who has those 2 or can make them? would be very nice, thanks in advance =)

what is badge black ? i am missing many icons too. (i did some editing so that biteSMS uses the same icon as SMS app, Finder uses MobileFinder one, and Terminal uses TermVT100 one :P )

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocchiararo For This Useful Post:

dudex (2008-10-26)

Sorry for this noob question, I registered here just because of this theme. But how to make this a complete theme. All your screeshots have the status bar on the top custimized. How do you do this?

Page 25 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast