Page 24 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Default facebook
    nytimes and google icons would be superb :]~~~
    Last edited by razalash; 2008-08-10 at 07:41 AM.

Last edited by dontmakemehurtu; 2010-01-26 at 05:46 PM.

guys could someone clarify how to change dock icons (phone email etc) once I have applied wallpaper, other themes and the dock itself?

is it a case of using WinSCP to replace the old ones? Is it worth making a back up so the old icons do not get lost?

Thanks

i find it so much easier to download themes on customize itself, whenever I winScp into my phone and copy the folder onto it certain things never seem to show up... Is there anyway of getting this full theme with all the new icons via installer, cydia or customize?
    Last edited by tikigod19; 2008-08-14 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

guys, to get this working:

1. download theme in thread
    2. ensure winterboard is installed
    3. ssh into phone (if u don't know how, search, it's definately been covered)
    4. locate directory called var/stash/themes.xxxx/
    5. winterboard by default has a theme called saurik, so u should see this theme folder in this location your at.
    6. extract the theme u downloaded and put it in this folder (themes.xxxx) with the saurik theme.
    7. open winterboard and select your theme, phone will respring and there ya go

ps. those of you wanting to change the dock icons, simply rename the files. say you have your mail icon, but u want your mail on the dock, take your current mail.png icon, rename it to mail1.png, and take the one u want, and change the name to mail.png

this theme, has several docks, wallpapers and icons for many programs, some programs have several different icons to choose from, just change the names like above of the ones you want to use, and respring.

hope this helps, if it has, please hit the thanks button!!!!!
    Last edited by will042082; 2008-08-14 at 09:29 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to will042082 For This Useful Post:

overpower (2008-09-08), tikigod19 (2008-08-15), yalelaw (2008-09-25)

Quote Originally Posted by will042082 View Post
    guys, to get this working:

1. download theme in thread
    2. ensure winterboard is installed
    3. ssh into phone (if u don't know how, search, it's definately been covered)
    4. locate directory called var/stash/themes.xxxx/
    5. winterboard by default has a theme called saurik, so u should see this theme folder in this location your at.
    6. extract the theme u downloaded and put it in this folder (themes.xxxx) with the saurik theme.
    7. open winterboard and select your theme, phone will respring and there ya go

ps. those of you wanting to change the dock icons, simply rename the files. say you have your mail icon, but u want your mail on the dock, take your current mail.png icon, rename it to mail1.png, and take the one u want, and change the name to mail.png

this theme, has several docks, wallpapers and icons for many programs, some programs have several different icons to choose from, just change the names like above of the ones you want to use, and respring.

hope this helps, if it has, please hit the thanks button!!!!!

great post, thanks a lot. Is this theme only for winterboard then? I have summerboard, is that good enough? Cant download winterboard as my installer hangs on a white screen then exits (despite all folders being set to 755) plus my cydia will not update so I can manage sources, and its not on there under any default sources.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Default New Orb Icons
    I just made these and if you like please feel free to use.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Razorinthe60s For This Useful Post:

24trepid (2008-08-22)

will some one make some new icons for the dock since now 2.0 can use 5 icons dock?

I have tried to find everywhere, but with no result. I've got only contact, ipod, mail, safari...

Much appreciated.

Great theme, looks really cool.

btw: Would anyone mind to create these icons:
    Ultralingua (dictonary), iconvert, cocktails, iphunny, netshare, ilog, wifitoggle, cbnk 3d (the racing game), radius, galcon, breakclassiclite, aquaforest, solarquest, floverload, band, enigmo, cannon game, flying rider, metasquares, tap tap, idrum, winterboard, fileviewer, icommander, ftponthego

I will try myself, but I think I won't get very far ^^
    If you need the original icons, I'll post them later.
    Last edited by Mononofu; 2008-09-01 at 11:24 AM.

i first used that wallpaper to skin the VoIP app back in the old days (around 1.1.3-1.1.4 i think) lol brings back memories =]

i am still not exactly sure how to install this.. i draged the whole folder to the themes and when i open it using winterboard, the dock icons are messed up. There isn't a safari icon on the bottom and also the mail icon is at where the phone icon should be. I am getting really confuse, can anyone help me out please. thanks

Last edited by dontmakemehurtu; 2010-01-26 at 05:22 PM. Reason: deleted post

I've try WinterBoard with 5 icon dock, and is amazing.

and i want request dock icon for Settings, please....

First of all, thx for creating these awesome theme ! it's realy cool and second, can someone make icons(i attached them) in glass orbs style ? please )

BTW, forget to attach screens, hows my interface look with these awesome theme!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png   -img_0002.png   -img_0003.png   -img_0004.png  

Anyone has a shazam icon, Aim, remote?

Made a few icons of my own here. This theme looks amazing when all the icons are in the right format.

Google, Facebook, Winterboard, SportsTap, App Store and vlc4iphone are attached

Salvacion
    Hi, I joined this forum in order to get this theme because it's not on Cydia yet, which is a shame.
    Last edited by Salvacion; 2008-09-25 at 03:36 AM.

Thanks

Get it from the D/L section, add it to your themes file with SSH (Cyberduck) then high light it in W/Board. May want to do some research around this site for the how to's if you haven't done it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvacion View Post
    Hi, I joined this forum in order to get this theme because it's not on Cydia yet, which is a shame.
    I must agree....not on Cydia?? what a shame!!!!!

Toyvan, could you or whoever did the psycho blue version of the glass orbs post the template of that one so we can create more icons. I've already got the template for the original. Thanks a lot.

Page 24 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast