Page 23 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

  1. #441
    I made some icons for this great theme. I hope you can use them as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images           

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanthusar For This Useful Post:

    Southie (2008-07-20)

  3. #442
    Hi I'm a Noob

    I was wondering, in your next update, if you could make the default wallpaper the main one, instead of the one with the black circles, because I am having trouble downloading SSH with 1.1.4 and a broken WinRAR

    Edit: I mean the update in Installer.app

  4. #443
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by revilo View Post
    Hi I'm a Noob

    I was wondering, in your next update, if you could make the default wallpaper the main one, instead of the one with the black circles, because I am having trouble downloading SSH with 1.1.4 and a broken WinRAR

    Edit: I mean the update in Installer.app
    There haven't been any updates for this theme in some time on installer, you just have to add them in manually. And if you need to know how to do that, search the forum and it'll explain any and everything you need to know.

  5. #444
    Hockey icons???

  6. #445
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Icon requests
    Hi i didn't find vwallpaper icon or phoneZap, was hoping that some one could make these. Thanks for your help
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Razorinthe60s; 2008-07-03 at 01:39 AM.

  7. #446
    Anyone have an AIM icon of any kind they could share? I need one to replace the agile messenger default. Didn't see anything I'd like to use in the thread so far =\

  8. #447
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by isquarei View Post
    Anyone have an AIM icon of any kind they could share? I need one to replace the agile messenger default. Didn't see anything I'd like to use in the thread so far =
    something like this?
    Name:  Apollo.png
Views: 885
Size:  9.5 KB

  9. #448
    can somebody convert swirlyMMS icon

    kndly please convert this icons to glassorb

    here's the link:
    Download - ifile.it

    tia
    SMoke
    Last edited by smokepsp32; 2008-07-09 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #449
    I just want to say THANK YOU for the best ipod touch/iphone theme ever!! All my friends are changing they're themes too...the icons are perfect, love them!!! Nice work!!! You've got some fans here in Brazil.

  11. #450
    Thank you! And a continued thanks to all of you who are keeping it alive ... Cheers!

  12. #451
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Smile Icon request
    Hope someone can help. looking for AppStore icon and Cydia icons. Thank you for your help.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  13. #452
    Last edited by dontmakemehurtu; 2010-01-26 at 05:48 PM.

  14. #453
    Quote Originally Posted by dontmakemehurtu View Post
    Got it working on 2.0! (Yes, this is a double post. But I felt it was applicable to this thread as well. First one was proof winterboard works. This one is demonstration of recent use of this theme.)

    As mentioned in my little note to the mods et al, winterboard off of Cydia is required as well as some SSH skills to make this work on 2.0.
    Hey,
    could you upload the theme? I had GlassOrb on my 1.1.4, now i have 2.0 and i like how you changed the theme for 2.0. Looks great!

  15. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Hey,
    could you upload the theme? I had GlassOrb on my 1.1.4, now i have 2.0 and i like how you changed the theme for 2.0. Looks great!
    You can find it on the first page of this thread as well as how to installing it and modify it throughout this thread.

  16. #455
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Parker, CO
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dontmakemehurtu View Post
    Got it working on 2.0! (Yes, this is a double post. But I felt it was applicable to this thread as well. First one was proof winterboard works. This one is demonstration of recent use of this theme.)

    As mentioned in my little note to the mods et al, winterboard off of Cydia is required as well as some SSH skills to make this work on 2.0.
    where did you get the 4 icon dock?

  17. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by svd21 View Post
    You can find it on the first page of this thread as well as how to installing it and modify it throughout this thread.
    I canīt find anything in this thread regarding the 2.0 Firmware ...

  18. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by dontmakemehurtu View Post
    Got it working on 2.0! (Yes, this is a double post. But I felt it was applicable to this thread as well. First one was proof winterboard works. This one is demonstration of recent use of this theme.)

    As mentioned in my little note to the mods et al, winterboard off of Cydia is required as well as some SSH skills to make this work on 2.0.
    hello can u upload that dock please looks great. ty.

  19. #458
    GlassOrb is my fav to use with vWallpaper it shows the vids great behind the icons ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  

  20. #459
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Very cool dock. I have a request hope you can help. Can you remove the background that would be great if you can. Thanks

  21. #460
    Any chance of getting this installable through Cydia? :-)

Page 23 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •