Page 23 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

I made some icons for this great theme. I hope you can use them as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images           

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanthusar For This Useful Post:

Southie (2008-07-20)

Hi I'm a Noob

I was wondering, in your next update, if you could make the default wallpaper the main one, instead of the one with the black circles, because I am having trouble downloading SSH with 1.1.4 and a broken WinRAR

Edit: I mean the update in Installer.app

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by revilo View Post
    Hi I'm a Noob

I was wondering, in your next update, if you could make the default wallpaper the main one, instead of the one with the black circles, because I am having trouble downloading SSH with 1.1.4 and a broken WinRAR

Edit: I mean the update in Installer.app
    There haven't been any updates for this theme in some time on installer, you just have to add them in manually. And if you need to know how to do that, search the forum and it'll explain any and everything you need to know.

Hockey icons???

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Icon requests
    Hi i didn't find vwallpaper icon or phoneZap, was hoping that some one could make these. Thanks for your help
    Last edited by Razorinthe60s; 2008-07-03 at 01:39 AM.

Anyone have an AIM icon of any kind they could share? I need one to replace the agile messenger default. Didn't see anything I'd like to use in the thread so far =\

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by isquarei View Post
    Anyone have an AIM icon of any kind they could share? I need one to replace the agile messenger default. Didn't see anything I'd like to use in the thread so far =
    something like this?
    Name:  Apollo.png
Views: 885
Size:  9.5 KB

can somebody convert swirlyMMS icon

kndly please convert this icons to glassorb

here's the link:
    Download - ifile.it

tia
    SMoke
    Last edited by smokepsp32; 2008-07-09 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I just want to say THANK YOU for the best ipod touch/iphone theme ever!! All my friends are changing they're themes too...the icons are perfect, love them!!! Nice work!!! You've got some fans here in Brazil.

Thank you! And a continued thanks to all of you who are keeping it alive ... Cheers!

Thanks

Smile Icon request
    Hope someone can help. looking for AppStore icon and Cydia icons. Thank you for your help.

Last edited by dontmakemehurtu; 2010-01-26 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dontmakemehurtu View Post
    Got it working on 2.0! (Yes, this is a double post. But I felt it was applicable to this thread as well. First one was proof winterboard works. This one is demonstration of recent use of this theme.)

As mentioned in my little note to the mods et al, winterboard off of Cydia is required as well as some SSH skills to make this work on 2.0.
    Hey,
    could you upload the theme? I had GlassOrb on my 1.1.4, now i have 2.0 and i like how you changed the theme for 2.0. Looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Hey,
    could you upload the theme? I had GlassOrb on my 1.1.4, now i have 2.0 and i like how you changed the theme for 2.0. Looks great!
    You can find it on the first page of this thread as well as how to installing it and modify it throughout this thread.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Got it working on 2.0! (Yes, this is a double post. But I felt it was applicable to this thread as well. First one was proof winterboard works. This one is demonstration of recent use of this theme.)

As mentioned in my little note to the mods et al, winterboard off of Cydia is required as well as some SSH skills to make this work on 2.0.
    where did you get the 4 icon dock?

Quote Originally Posted by svd21 View Post
    You can find it on the first page of this thread as well as how to installing it and modify it throughout this thread.
    I canīt find anything in this thread regarding the 2.0 Firmware ...

hello can u upload that dock please looks great. ty.

GlassOrb is my fav to use with vWallpaper it shows the vids great behind the icons ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  

Thanks

Very cool dock. I have a request hope you can help. Can you remove the background that would be great if you can. Thanks

Any chance of getting this installable through Cydia? :-)

Page 23 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast