Page 19 of 92 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

I too have tried unsuccessfully to make an icon. Still learning photoshop. It's been requested before but still nothing. Can someone please take a shot at a Poof icon?

I found pianist earlier in the thread. Now i just need one for drummer and myspace!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

just updated to 1.1.4, and need help to install Glass Orb back onto my iphone. Please help. IphoneBrowser says its unjailbroken and unable to use ibricker. Thanks for the help in advance

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Add the source i.unlock.no to your sources in Installer. Then, install the Ziphone iBrickr fix. I have 1.14, jailbroken with ziphone, and this did the trick.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Andis Jackson For This Useful Post:

Razorinthe60s (2008-03-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks quick fix. does anybody have the mail icon for the dock without the orb. I somehow lost it in my computer. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Razorinthe60s View Post
    thanks quick fix. does anybody have the mail icon for the dock without the orb. I somehow lost it in my computer. Thanks
    Just download the entire theme from "downloads" and copy the mail icon from there.

Poof icon............anyone?
    Please & thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrkay For This Useful Post:

ryanthusar (2008-03-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I thought I'd try my hand at the poof icon. Let me know what you all think. I love this theme and want to keep the quality there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by chillypbear; 2008-03-13 at 04:47 AM. Reason: typo

I don't know if anyone will have any use of these, but I needed a couple icons for my phone, so I thought I would share.

@chillypbear: I don't use Poof myself, but the icon you made looks really cool to me
    Last edited by iDom; 2008-03-13 at 11:51 AM. Reason: attachements not showing [grrr]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to iDom For This Useful Post:

chillypbear (2008-03-13)

Above icons are for AFPd, Capture and CameraPro.

Here are others for ShowTime and Poof.
    Last edited by iDom; 2008-03-13 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chillypbear View Post
    I thought I'd try my hand at the poof icon. Let me know what you all think. I love this theme and want to keep the quality there.
    Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Thanks

hey guys this kind of off topic (kind of).. um you see in the first screen shot in this thread where toyvan first posted the glass orb theme, he has a custom carrier image, does anyone know what the name of the image is or where i can get it from ??

Hey Great Theme but I have one problem... the video Icon will not change. I have a ipod touch 1.1.3 and im using the latest summerboard. I moved the video icon off the dock to see if it would help but no luck. All other icons will change even the weather and music. Pls help Thank Man

Nevermind found the problem. If you use this theme on an ipod touch you must change the Video.png to Videos.png.
    Last edited by m4keenan; 2008-03-14 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can anyone do the 5 icon dock without ANY colour in the background? The 4 icon dock in the Vista theme is like that......

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1985

If someone could also point me in the right direction to learn how to do my own stuff in Photoshop, so that I wouldn't feel like such a mooch asking for suff here, it would be greatly appreciated!

****please disregard all of the above..........I figured out how to do it myself!
    Last edited by mrkay; 2008-03-15 at 05:13 AM. Reason: figured it out

if anyone can make me icons for Drummer, touchPad and mxTube. thanks

this is probably the best theme I've ever seen on mmi. Now only if I can get some help with a couple icons it would be awesome.
    Last edited by ocballer21; 2008-03-20 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Haven't had time to do icons in a while... so I figure I'd ask before working on some... anyone have good icons for PuzzleManiak and TouchPad?

That is just sick!
    Thank you,
    David Branco

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you for this nice theme. I would like to suggest a modyfied theme for firmware up to 1.1.3 and those who won't like to use caterpillar to have a 5 icon dock. My version is passed to 4 icons. hope you like this too.

german version - deutsche Version auf iPhone 1.1.4

Hi all. I have an iPod Touch so i have a little problem with the icons for the dock. Could someone do icons for the dock in that order please ?

Music, videos, installer and settings with the central circle staying empty.

Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default New Icon
    Here is iZoo If anyone wants it

24. The Following User Says Thank You to chillypbear For This Useful Post:

karan.sev (2008-04-09)

Page 19 of 92 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast