Page 17 of 92 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

Hi all,

it was a long time a made a request...here is one : iZoo

thanks in advance for your help

hi, thanks to everyone for all the icons and this theme, love it.

hi, i have some requests:

iSMS
    LPlates
    Categories
    iWorld
    EvolutionRGB
    snes

i dont know how to upload original image, sorry

thanks in advance.
    Last edited by gfash; 2008-02-21 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Request PLEASE......Since the 5 icon dock isn't working in 1.1.3 can anyone make me a transparent 4 icon dock? I've got one the same as toyvan's for 4 icons from iphoneWMP but it's too dark. Also found a transparent one that toyvan made for that theme but it's too small and when I tried to resize it, it came out distorted. Thanks in advance.

Please disregard this request..........I found it in a Windows Vista theme in the download section.
    Last edited by mrkay; 2008-02-28 at 06:04 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone barrygeorge002's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrkay View Post
    Request PLEASE......Since the 5 icon dock isn't working in 1.1.3 can anyone make me a transparent 4 icon dock? I've got one the same as toyvan's for 4 icons from iphoneWMP but it's too dark. Also found a transparent one that toyvan made for that theme but it's too small and when I tried to resize it, it came out distorted. Thanks in advance.

Please disregard this request..........I found it in a Windows Vista theme in the download section.
    here ya go

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barrygeorge002 For This Useful Post:

imagineThiss (2008-02-28), Razorinthe60s (2008-02-28)

iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Can someone plz make the sms/text icon ??
    hey toyvan, unbelievable theme, i love it...

i was just wondering if someone or (toyvan if you got time, all these requests are probably driving you crazy) to make a Re modified SMS/text icon to fit the rest of my springboard menu, cuzz im running 1.1.3 and cant figure out how to have a 5 icon dock , so i just uploaded and modified the theme with the 4 icon dock image given here in this thread. Still looks really sweeeeet, the only thing left is that small sms icon originally made for the dock !!!

THANKS in advance guys !!!!
    Last edited by imagineThiss; 2008-02-28 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by barrygeorge002 View Post
    here ya go
    Beautiful. Thanks. I think I like it better than the one I found. Sharper and crisper!

hi guys! i have OTB 1.1.2, its jailbroken n i haev customize n smbprefs on my phone. can somebody plz tell me how do i use this cool theame on phone. how i install it? thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkay View Post
    Beautiful. Thanks. I think I like it better than the one I found. Sharper and crisper!
    **Dock Request**

ToyVan, can you please post a 4 icon dock that is all black opaque and another that is just transparent (No blue)??? Thanks!

One more thing..., the dock seems to be shifted a little bit to the left, can you move it to the right a little so that it is centered on the screen?
    Last edited by jbsticca; 2008-02-28 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Thanks

Default my modded version !!
    well guys after wanting the 5 dock icon so bad, it just couldent work out, so i used the re modified 4 dock icon image, given here by someone THANX..... since i couldent get a different icon for the sms/text, i was lucky enough to find an alternative icon for the Mail, so i switched the text and mail icons and vwallah, anyways thanx toyvan !!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -snap_175647.jpg  

i made some new icons, hope its usefull.

Last edited by gfash; 2008-02-29 at 03:52 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gfash For This Useful Post:

vasstttttt (2010-05-16)

can i reguest a few icons ? nobody has mentioned these and it would really help me out..for poof, categories, real artist, pocket guitar and iAno, thank you...

i was wondering if are making any dock icons. can i requset few? can u dock icon for bossPrefs, customize, setting and SMBPrefs. plz Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ocballer21 View Post
    can i reguest a few icons ? nobody has mentioned these and it would really help me out..for poof, categories, real artist, pocket guitar and iAno, thank you...
    If you go back few pages you will find most of the icons you have requested.

not any of those icons are listen in the previous pages. I looked through the threads twice before making my post. So if aanyone could helpl me that would be great. Thanks

will this theme work if i install it on my 1.1.3 iphone? noproblems???

you will have to change the dock.

i made some, hope its ok, im not very good with photoshop, could not make Poof icon, maybe somebody else can make it for you.

can i please request...

- touchpad
    - cave
    - HWInfo / Hardware Info
    - SimPort

Thanks in advance

still need real artist and poof

Page 17 of 92 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast