Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

is there a place i can look to see how to do that, i am new to messing with iphones and dont want to jack it up.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prda View Post
    is there a place i can look to see how to do that, i am new to messing with iphones and dont want to jack it up.
    use installer, install finder, textedit , and preview. Then open finder go to private/var/root/summerboard/themes/toyvan-glassorb open then modify the names by clicking on the wallpaper once then hit modify and just rename the one you want to Wallpaper.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jarthurs1981 For This Useful Post:

prda (2007-12-15)

Thanks

Hey awesome theme it looks stunning...

I have 2 requests:
    1) Can you post a template for the icons, that way we can make our own icons and assist you in responding to requests
    2) (Not sure if this is possible) Fix the dock badges so that they aren't floating in space, and are either black or blue rather than red...

Here's another screenshot...
    Last edited by exg5; 2007-12-18 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by exg5 View Post
    Hey awesome theme it looks stunning...

I have 2 requests:
    1) Can you post a template for the icons, that way we can make our own icons and assist you in responding to requests
    2) (Not sure if this is possible) Fix the dock badges so that they aren't floating in space, and are either black or blue rather than red...

Here's another screenshot...
    I attached a thumbnail of a blank orb a few posts back. You can use that as a template.. As far as the badge locations I can't do anything about that

7. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

tehawddone (2008-01-02)

Default Calendar icon
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I attached a thumbnail of a blank orb a few posts back. You can use that as a template.. As far as the badge locations I can't do anything about that
    can you edit the calendar icon ont the upper border make it a little thinner, so the whole number fits in the icon, right now it seems some numbers don't fit!

@toyvan; kindly fix the squid icon, its not properly aligned on the menu screen...
    tia

@toyvan; i have updated my glass or v1.60 but the netservics icon doesn't change, it remains the original icon...

why?
    Last edited by smokepsp32; 2007-12-21 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Thanks

hey toyvan, got a few more requests. I need IP, iPI, John Tool, Tapp, Beatphone, MNPlight Chat(or mobile chat), iShare, iCountDown, Sand, Movies, ContraSense, Domino, Backgammon, PktMoney, and iPhoneHome. Thanks for this great theme and helping out with all the requests.

Never mind. I figured out how to make them my self. Not as good as yours but there pretty close.
    Last edited by jarthurs1981; 2007-12-22 at 12:25 AM.

hey. luv the theme. i'm using it on my ipod touch, though... and i was wondering if u could do up a "video" icon? btw, i luv the dock and was wondering if u could port it over to the ipod touch

cool

Wow Looks Amazing!!!

I Want It
    Last edited by yowiphone; 2007-12-24 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

iPhone? More like MyPhone DirtyDan's Avatar
    Thanks

nice

Quote Originally Posted by smokepsp32 View Post
    @toyvan; kindly fix the squid icon, its not properly aligned on the menu screen...
    tia

@toyvan; i have updated my glass or v1.60 but the netservics icon doesn't change, it remains the original icon...

why?
    There isn't much I can do about misalignment of an icon...another app or possibly your firmware might be the cause of this. If the netservices icon doesn't change then you might want to make sure that it is spelled correctly in the icon folder of my theme.

Quote Originally Posted by guywithballz View Post
    hey. luv the theme. i'm using it on my ipod touch, though... and i was wondering if u could do up a "video" icon? btw, i luv the dock and was wondering if u could port it over to the ipod touch
    I don't have an iPod touch so I would not know how to test it..I think I already made a video icon, but i'll double check..cheers!

There isn't much I can do about misalignment of an icon...another app or possibly your firmware might be the cause of this. If the netservices icon doesn't change then you might want to make sure that it is spelled correctly in the icon folder of my theme.

I don't have an iPod touch so I would not know how to test it..I think I already made a video icon, but i'll double check..cheers!
    Was going to ask the same thing, I haven't found any icons that I like more than yours but the missing video icon really sticks out like a sore thumb. Looking forward to an update from you, thanks for your great work!

would be great if someone did this theme in black

there is a video icon in his download. But perhaps the name isn't right. You should try to check it out. Probably you just need to rename..

Quote Originally Posted by daz23 View Post
    Phone is with 1.0.2 firmware and summerboard version 2.11. Also, turning the Hide Dock Labels on does nothing either.

I'm confused as well...thanks for attempting to help though.
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan
    It may very well have to do with compatibility issues since I am on 1.1.1 firmware as well as the most recent summerboard updates specifically for 1.1.1. May be a good time to upgrade my friend
    Since others are also having alignment problems, I figured I'd update you regarding my issue...I finally got around to updating to 1.1.2 firmware and everything looks perfect. Thanks again!

can you make the iSMS icon for this theme...
    TIA

Ok, version 1.5 is awaiting approval. I included an optional opaque dock w/ transparent background, as requested above, added a couple more wallpaper options and included a few more icons..enjoy!

download here: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1465
    Hallo, great theme!
    i only have one question, where can i find the wallpaper options?
    i love this wallpaper, but when i active the theme, i do not see this wallpaper.

Cheers
    tim

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoe View Post
    Hallo, great theme!
    i only have one question, where can i find the wallpaper options?
    i love this wallpaper, but when i active the theme, i do not see this wallpaper.

Cheers
    tim
    hey tim
    the only way your going to have access to all the wallpapers is if u use winscp and go in the summerboard/toyvan folder and then u will get access to all the wallpapers.
    if u need any more clarification dont hesitate to ask.

cya

Ozzy

@toyvan; can you post here the iSMS icon...
    TIA

Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast