Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ayumi Hamasaki Theme, (my first theme) Please rate!

Talking Ayumi Hamasaki Theme, (my first theme) Please rate!
    Thanks to digitalkid56 I was able to make my 'own' theme much quicker. Here is my dilemma. I do not have a PC or Intel Mac. Im running on a Power PC.. which means I am shit out of luck for testing this myself. It should work perfectly I think.. I did a lot of research and I think I designed it just right. The icons are actually full sized.. I just made them small and they are surrounded by transparency. Does anyone know if this will shade the transparent area on click or just the colored part of the picture? Anyone want to test it for me and let me know.. I would be SOOOOOO grateful, I have put in many many hours on this and cant even use it yet so I would like to know if it works as well as I think it will or not. Maby put a picture up of the real thing? here is a link to the full zip.

.. Speaking of which..

Anyone have links to pages on modding the rest of the phone, mail, ipod, or anything else for that matter?
    Last edited by s999888777; 2007-08-04 at 05:25 AM. Reason: more specific on icons

Thanks

heheh. Love the theme. A job well done. I love using DigitalKid's gunmetal icons too. =)

As for modding the rest of the phone, I'll give you a hint. Look at you BarDialer_Sel.png file, and go from there. =D

awesome job, love the keypad especially

Thank you! I really like it myself. I am going to be able to use it soon now too. College is about to start and since my laptop failed I am going to need to get a new computer.. I really want to get one of the Mac Pros.

good job! anyone know where i can download japan style theme for iphone? thanks!

That is a bloody good theme for your first go mate. Lots of talent, I can see if you keep going with this your work will be outstanding.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kitsune's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd love to see more Japanese themes.
    You hit the Jackpot in my eyes.
    Though I can't really judge it without being biased, as I am making my own AH theme ^.~

Overall, pretty good theme.

Im not so sure about the icons, but the dock is great...

Good job...I agree with the last comment posted. Maybe make your icons a bit larger, I know you don't want to cover up that wallpaper-don't blame ya. Keep up the good work.

I love the dock. The rest of the theme I don't really care for. Would be great for you to release the dock individually.

Another request for dock/icon pack please! Or at least tell us it's never gonna happen...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i can't use the link ...