Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: DeathNote Theme

Thanks

Default DeathNote Theme
    I was asked by a friend to make him a "Death Note" anime theme... I was going to do a full phone theme for him but then I accidentally erased my Template folder holding all the templates for all parts of the phone (Phone app, Mail app, iPod app, etc.) so I tried remaking them. These are just some of the outcomes of what I've created..

Btw, I gotta give credit to DigitalKid on this one because I used his icons.

Oh, and sorry for the imaes being sideways.. too lazy to fix them...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-36.jpg   -photo-37.jpg   -photo-40.jpg   -snapshot-2007-08-03-18-09-14.jpg  
    Last edited by itzwiL; 2007-08-04 at 03:14 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itzwiL For This Useful Post:

titeo (2007-12-17), wumpo (2008-09-26)

Disturbing.

www.google.com search emo?
    Hit Thanks!

killer theme, no pun intended lol can you upload it soon plz?

freak !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to r00t4rd3d For This Useful Post:

busta4002 (2007-08-06)

Sweet!

I loved this show. Well, I loved the anime, not so much the Live Action...

But whatever, this theme is awesome.

what the hell is up with these hater posts, this was one of the sickest anime/manga ever made i don't get why ppl think its emo. just cus the theme is black doesn't make it emo, go read the manga before hating asses.

What a good 3rd post kid. You really know how to get them. Derrrr.

Reako

People are people, dont worry though. Everyone whos hating on your theme, more then likely DLed it and stole a few icons from you...

Post this theme up ! I havent actually seen the anime version but I've seen the live version and I liked it =)

Ok this idea is sick. I can't wait until you post this theme. Also if you add in some audio files I could freak people out with the phone. Unlock it and it'll say anyone who touches the deathnote will neither go to heaven nor hell. And have the wallpaper an image of deathnote. ^.^ Happy times yes?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdeathgod View Post
    Ok this idea is sick. I can't wait until you post this theme. Also if you add in some audio files I could freak people out with the phone. Unlock it and it'll say anyone who touches the deathnote will neither go to heaven nor hell. And have the wallpaper an image of deathnote. ^.^ Happy times yes?
    That would be so cool. Maybe I can limewire some audio files and resize them and stuff for the iPhone. I really want that wallpaper he has in the picture up there !

if u upload this i will give you a big hug

this anime was great seen it all ...just bought the first 4 episodes on dvd they released them not to long ago

I'm not having much luck on Limewire...

ugh limewire is the worst place to be downloading from...

great theme though, heard a lot about that anime and I'm trying to get around to watching it during christmas break. keep up the good work

awesome theme! but i prefer anime pics than the Live Action ones. can't wait for this to be approved.

itzwil, i have all 3 OST for the anime. contact me if you want to use any of the cool theme music.
    1st Gen iPhone 2.0 - Jailbroken and Unlocked on T-Mobile

where can i download or find this theme?

Thanks

This theme was wayyy back when the iPhone was barely jailbroken...

Well, I can remake it. No biggie. I'll say by Jan 1. =)

And sorry guys. Haven't been on MMi for about 2 months now. Been busy with school. But expect the theme to be out on the 1st of Jan. =)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to itzwiL For This Useful Post:

deadweight (2008-01-18)

I think I just $#!t my pants in a good i was scared kinda way of course lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast