Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summberboard and Customize Theme: Dethklok

Default Summberboard and Customize Theme: Dethklok
    We are here to make themes Metal, we will make everything metal, blacker then the blackest black times infinity. - Nathan Explotion

I have created the most brutal Theme ever for the iPhone. It is a Dethklok theme. It is not totally done yet, but I believe it's a great start. It contains items for both Summorboard ,Customize and a wallpaper. Check out the screen shot! I really would love to see these added to a repository and have them on installer, but I have been unsuccessful at contacting anyone. Anyway, I've added a link were you can download it. Let me know what you think. If you have any ideas... I'll listen to suggestions. Thanks for taking the time to check out my theme that is totally metal.

SummerBoard Theme -

Name - Dethklok
    Version - 1.0
    Description - A brutal SummerBoard theme that will make your iPhone more METAL!!
    Info - This theme is a 5 icon dock theme. To properly view this theme, the order of the apps in the dock should be - Phone, Mail, Installer, Safari, iPod; and the wallpaper should be set to %75 or more.
    Future - Further revision of icons and additional icons to be added in future versions.

Customize Theme -

Name - Dethklok
    Version - 1.0
    Description - A brutal Customize them that will make your iPhone more METAL!!
    Info - This theme is ment to compliment the SummerBoard theme in providing additional graphics that SummberBoard is not capable of doing. Carrier Logo, Dialer Image, and more.
    Future - Additional images such as battery icons, Edge icon, WiFi icon, Sound icons, Slider icons and more are planned for future versions, as well as System Sounds.

Download here;

http://ljsnational.web.aplus.net/iPh...s/Dethklok.zip

haha sweet i love Metalopolis on adult swimm

Default how do you install the metaloclypse theme.
    i tryed to install it, i have the 5 icon dock, just won't install for me, i'm using iphonebrowser to view files on my iphone please help i want that theme, it's badass.

Wow...long time since the last post.

I just found this theme and I'm having a bit of trouble getting it to work under Winterboard.

It's most likely due to me being an iRookie in this kind of thing, but I just wanted to make sure it would still work in WB. Any suggestions for getting these files in the right area?