Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A few more A8stract icons.

Default A few more A8stract icons.
    Some more icons for A8stract, just for the heck of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-capture.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I'm so glad I don't have to meet The Internet People.

I think it's great that you are updating the icons. May I suggest that you put them into one thread rather than making a new one for each icon post?
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    May I suggest that you put them into one thread rather than making a new one for each icon post?
    LOL. Like you do?

Aqwoah

New Theme: Aqwoah 1.0

Aqwoah 1.1

Aqwoah Keyboard Teaser

Aqwoah Dialer Teaser

Exactly. All my icons are in the Aqwoah thread. I had to learn that it isn't very efficient to create new threads and that's why I politely asked you to do the same. But you are of course free to LOL and do as you think is best.

How would you feel if I created a new thread for each Aqwoah icon I update?
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Your 3 different aqwoah posts; original, 1.0 and 1.1, are all the same basic icon set, with different wallpapers or battery images. Fine. You created 3 different threads to add these images to your theme. Fine.

I too created different threads to add images to my theme.

What exactly is the difference between updating wallpapers and updating icons for a theme? Images are images, whether they're 60x60 or 320x480.

Look, this is not a personal attack and I'm sorry you feel like I'm criticizing you. I'm not. I'm just trying to keep the number of threads in this area within reason. You have 83 posts and started 19 threads (ratio = 0.22, i.e. almost every 4th post of yours is a new thread). The latest three threads you started deal with A8bstract and add a few icons. I humbly suggest you put all of them into one of your A8bstract threads. There are more icons to make in the future and your older threads will eventually fall back in the list and people will have a hard time tracking your theme down.

It's just a suggestion, don't take it personally. I have abandoned my older threads and they are not cluttering the board. But as you can see, the Aqwoah thread is busy and stays up to date.
    Come visit AlohaSoft