Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gunmetal 3.0

digitalkid56
    nice job guys.. I just need to figure out a better way to squeeze all these apps onto the phone.. any ideas?

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Yah, good q, we're quickly gonna have too many... has anyone checked what happens if you load more than 12 apps on the SpringBoard?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Where do i get the new apps at?

How can I get rid of the demoapp icon on homescreen without screwing up the theme ?

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

@ pete- in the Downloads section, under iPhone software.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

digitalkid56
    root, in the displayorder.plist, move the demoapp into the "special" array..

And yah I loaded more than 12 apps, it doest nothing.. It hides anything past 12, no scroll no nothing.. TERRIBLE. Someone needs to figure this out, FAST.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalkid56 View Post
    root, in the displayorder.plist, move the demoapp into the "special" array..

And yah I loaded more than 12 apps, it doest nothing.. It hides anything past 12, no scroll no nothing.. TERRIBLE. Someone needs to figure this out, FAST.
    Thanks i found the apps, But we need to find a way to add more then 12 or else its gonna be useless to keep adding the apps

if anyone wants the itheme file for this theme its here in this thread ..
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...3849#post13849
    i noticed that the theme was missing the Default.png file for the calculator .. if u put it in the calculator folder for the theme, uncomment out the first itme in the iTheme.txt file ..

p4

I have an unmetered dual core xeon that I barely use, just going to host some small stuff off of it... located in Toronto, Ubuntu server, 500 GB drive if you want a place to store your stuff.... I don't pay for the server since i made the data-center
    Last edited by atlantian2004; 2007-08-09 at 04:01 AM.

digitalkid56
    Cool.. create me a folder and an account with access to that one folder..
    pm me the info!

Hey all, I seem to be having a problem with this theme, for some reason Filed Test, and Demo App isnt showing up, therefore screwing up the icon order, i have NES, TicTacToe, and Voice record working, and i have loaded all files from the image for this theme, and the SMS icon shoots to the upper left, and the icons on the bottome are all messed up(order wise) and no Field Test...please help...

Reload the DisplayOrder.plist from the theme

real quick n00b question, were does it go just so i know, for some reason i cant remember...??

I just noticed, the theme package i got from here dosnt have the DisplayOrder.plist file....were can i get one for this theme...??

There is no Displayorder Plist in the GunMetal3.0 file...how do i get one..?
    Last edited by joemasta; 2007-08-10 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Digital.. How did you get the settings icon after the "aftermarket apps"? I wasnt able to display order anything after the modded apps.
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Quote Originally Posted by joemasta View Post
    real quick n00b question, were does it go just so i know, for some reason i cant remember...??

I just noticed, the theme package i got from here dosnt have the DisplayOrder.plist file....were can i get one for this theme...??

There is no Displayorder Plist in the GunMetal3.0 file...how do i get one..?
    Disregard this, I had a differant build, i found the build with the DisplayOrder file in it, all is good....OH, but I had to add the Nakid girl battery, now thats classic....

digitalkid56
    Sorry guys, I forgot to put the DisplayOrder back into the folder before I zipped it.. It's there now..

Loring.. Look at the DisplayOrder.plist, you have to manually enter the NEW APPS in there to register a placement for it, otherwise it'll just get add to the first unused spot..

OK Ill check it out. I was adding them in the display.plist.. But maybe I typed something wrong. I couldnt get them off the bottom row.
    Ill peep yours =)

update.. Ahhh, my <string> was wrong.. Thanks Kid =)
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 2007-08-11 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12