Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gunmetal CUSTOM THEMES

hi i was just wanted to ask if icon-photos.png is included... bcoz i cud not find it... thank you...

Really like all of them great work man
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Old School Gaming Matrix
    Deviant Art
    "Don't think you can, know you can"

Quote Originally Posted by xanthus86 View Post
    hi i was just wanted to ask if icon-photos.png is included... bcoz i cud not find it... thank you...
    It's in the zip file now. Re-download it.
    I re-downloaded it like 10 times but finally today the icon-Photos showed up.

LOVE THIS THEME

Thank you very much!! keep up the good work..

iPhone? More like MyPhone antiflash's Avatar
    Thanks

nice sig jakey...i'm guessing that winamp translates to XMMS user in the linux world? what distro do you use? i'm running OSX on my macbook with it setup to dual boot kubuntu with kubuntu also running my home box solo. good times...gotta love the penguins!!

Could someone tell me how to install all the icons and and the background?

Or possibly make an iTheme.txt that does it all for me?

I really like this set, but I can't figure out how to install it!

Thanks for your help,

-Matt

I second that I love the them but need the ithemer.txt file. Prretty please? D

I love your themes, but never understood your installation. I've tried matrix reloaded with the base set "asseenontv" but the background doesnt work for the matrixreloaded and the icons are not as you had them in your pic. I really do appreciate the work you do, but before you upload anything make sure you they work properly and always put a description on how to install the themes. For the most part, it's been really easy installing themes. When it comes to your themes, I have a difficult time.

Especially that dude who put up the wow skin. No description no nothing. why are authors doing this?

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Its working fine for me...

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

iPhone? More like MyPhone timbo's Avatar
    Thanks

digitalkid56

I love all of you themes! Thanks. I have tried to download the themes from this forum but they seen to be unavailable

I you continue to up load your theme to MMI or will the only be avalible in forums?

Timbo

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Its working fine for me...
    I've put the files exactly where they're suppose to be. The only thing that actually works are the icons except for two that seem to be screwed up and the BDockBG2.png. The main background doesnt work. I've tried other themes to see if the issue is with my iphone and they all seem to work fine. What is up with the DemoApp?

Thanks

Did you not upload his DisplayOrder.plist as well?

Did you not upload his DisplayOrder.plist as well?
    I uploaded everything he had in the ICECOOL folder which seems to be the only folder with the base files. The rest of his designs like the matrixreloaded has

maxtrixreloaded
    -_MACOSX (dont need)
    - DemoApp
    - icon.png
    - SpringBoard
    - .DS_Store
    - SBDockBG2.png
    - matrix.png

Thanks

In the SpringBoard there should be a DisplayOrder.plist. You need to install that.

In the SpringBoard there should be a DisplayOrder.plist. You need to install that.
    I must have been confused with the base files. It works fine now except for one problem. His example pic doesnt look the same as the iphone. The dock goes up pass thier mouth. I remember the Warcraft version the guy saying he made a hack that would allow you to see the full background. Not sure how this can be done. Am I missing something here that will alow me to show their faces without being cut off by the bottom portion?

hey srry to sound like such a noob. i have a ton of themes for my phone that all work correctly. i came across yours and of course i love the gun metal much more than all of them. only thing is, i cant seem to f**king install them properly. can u plz give me detailed description on how to install this theme. i am very fimiliar with most moding. so no need to dumb it down too much, plz juss briefly describe what goes where and how to do so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12