Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sexy Girls Keyboard

Hi frycook,

I have solved one piece of the puzzle. To fix the bottom right hand corner key in the safari keyboard, we need to make the
    Keyboard_Common-ver113_07
    Keyboard_Common-ver113_11
    Keyboard_Common-ver113_12 pngs in the Keyboard-Common.artwork like the one I upload now, only without the return writing in it. Basicly blank button because the phone imposes a "Go" on it.

I assume that the other problems will be solved the same way. I will find the png's that need to be changed in the Keyboard-Common.artwork file. And then we can put it together. Do you have a psd file of the keyboard png's?

BTW, I like Jessica Alba alot :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iBlade For This Useful Post:

bboysunz (2008-05-21)

no I don't have the PSD as my computer caught a virus and crashed that's why it was hard to get u the same pigs also I think I'm gonna redo it to were its jessica alba and carmen elektra in the red since I can't find the other pictures and I noticed some of my pictures were a little crooked so when I get home from work I will work on it

Well if you need any help let me know.

nice.... i cant wait to see the final version. i have my keyboard set to red and blue thanks to dark. keep it up guys....
    i used to pray to the Lord every night and ask Him for a bicycle- but then i realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for Him to forgive me...

well once I get the PSD and the keyboard done I will have u do the parts that overlay since I don't fully understand how to get it lined up do it after I get home from work
    Last edited by frycook; 2008-05-21 at 09:45 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to frycook For This Useful Post:

bbgt2 (2008-05-21)

Here is a little preview of what I am working on. Actually once we figure out everything, any picture can be used. Cars, bikes, female, anime, tribal art and scenery keyboards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -8477.png  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iBlade For This Useful Post:

bbgt2 (2008-05-21)

Looks real good fellas, hopefully soon we shall have the completed package. The Jessica Alba one is so hawt !

Needless to say I am subscribed to the thread

Yeah I like Jessica too, but I did not have that pic of her so I am using the other girl. I don't remember her name, but she plays in To Fast to Furious.

well tell me waht u need me 2 do and i will get on it maybe u can send me ur files so i can help u...other wise until i kow what to do i wil be working on our site.

how is this going?

I am working on it as I write this. It should be finished by tomorrow.
    Here is a picture for the sms keyboard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -keyboard_latin-ver113_017.png  

There coming along nice!

Well I have finished the keyboard for the english version, and will upload it soon.
    As you might notice, it is 04:30 in the morning here, so now I am hitting my matress.
    You get two teasers, enjoy.
    PS: After having also restored my 1.1.3 today it is running now 1.1.4. The keyboard is 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 compatible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png   -img_0003.png  
    Last edited by iBlade; 2008-05-23 at 03:40 AM.

Nice you finished it well i will be on till 12:30 pacific time so if ur up then im me on messenger also for all you people i will be starting on the rest of the theme this will be a full theme soon

The Babe keyboard is finished and has been added to the download section under modded files. After they are approved you can download it. This is the link:
    ModMyI.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock - Downloads - Babe Keyboard
    I am thinking of making more keyboards maybe with tribal art, cars, scenery animals...I am open for suggestions.
    The attached images are just ideas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tattoo1.png   -tribal2.png  

i am unable to download. it says i dont have permission?

That is because it is not approved yet by the mods. Check back later, dunno how long it takes for sure.

There is a small mistake in the safari keyboard with the space button, I have fixed it and uploaded the new keyboard to the download section. Only the Keyboard-Common.artwork file needs to be changed. Sorry guys.

My keyboard is ready to download in the download section, here is the link:
    ModMyI.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock - Downloads - Babe Keyboard

I also had a request for a vista theme keyboard, are there maybe more people that would like one. I put up a sample of what it could look like.
    Tell me what you think or if you have requests.

Edit: added a Audi keyboard for preview.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -vistacommon.png   -vistalatin.png   -audi1-copy.png   -audi2-copy.png  
    Last edited by iBlade; 2008-05-25 at 01:41 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast