Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: VistaPerfection 2.0

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

little late but nevermind. i have put the whole vista perfection 2.0 there about an hour ago. and just added some more sounds i collected the thing is i cant get the categories icons there so if ppl want the real vista perfection they will still have to do some ssh-ing
    Last edited by gavko; 2008-05-21 at 07:59 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gavko For This Useful Post:

seanlcky13 (2008-05-21)

I tried : (

what did you title it? Vista Perfection 2.0?

the only problem i had was when i tried to upload the restore image it says its 213Kb and the max is 100kb anyone know how to fix this?
    Last edited by seanlcky13; 2008-05-21 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

where did u wanted to upload restore image? ohh u mean in pwnage/winpwn... yeah i got some error too with restore image. i dunno mate i have no knowledge of photoshop and similar programs whatsoever. but i bet ebl4287 will fix it. its named vistaperfection2 and in recent themes its right before yours. no problem man u got +1 too i wonder if bigboss can really make this as an app what will install this with everything even spaces the way it supose to be. ok bed time for me now. good night ppl. and dont forget to get this theme coz its awesome...

also does anyone know anything about customize cause i guess mine isn't "refreshing" my themes cause there is nothing in my new or top 40 category and i cant find my themes

any help would be much appreciated

Wait what, is it in installer already?????

i have downloaded this file on my computer, then what do i do

Green Apple
    Thanks

Go Spurs! Not Lakers!! Lol!!

edit: for the people who start talking sh** about this being off topic read the very first page where he says "root for lakers or something"!
    Last edited by nadiasortiz; 2008-05-21 at 02:21 PM.

I've downoaded vistaPerfection 2.0 on PC, I am at a complete loss on how to get this on to my iphone which is running version 1.1.4, jailbroken etc using Ziphone. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seanlcky13 View Post
    also does anyone know anything about customize cause i guess mine isn't "refreshing" my themes cause there is nothing in my new or top 40 category and i cant find my themes

any help would be much appreciated
    Same problem here. I cant get customize to refresh since last night. Dunno whats going on.

I had to do some tweaking for the ipod touch, but it looks great! No idea where it is on installer, i couldn't find it.

So, is this theme on installer? If so what is the source?

Quote Originally Posted by tsurugiman View Post
    I've downoaded vistaPerfection 2.0 on PC, I am at a complete loss on how to get this on to my iphone which is running version 1.1.4, jailbroken etc using Ziphone. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    I am in the same situation and am all set to follow the steps, but I can't find any of the folders listed in the instructions through iphone browser. The only difference is mine is an itouch.

That is very comprehensive and detailed work This theme speaks about the effort that went into it. Great job, looking forward to more cool stuff from you. You have set high standards for yourself

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

Installer Is Coming

I am very new to this forum, so I apologize if this has been covered. I did a search and couldn't find anything on the subject. In the installation instructions above, it mentions adding the applications in the blue area to a category to keep everything intact. When I do that, My icons just move over and fill the slot. Is there a way to prevent them from auto tiling?

Ok, thx looks AWESOME!!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tjonathan View Post
    I am very new to this forum, so I apologize if this has been covered. I did a search and couldn't find anything on the subject. In the installation instructions above, it mentions adding the applications in the blue area to a category to keep everything intact. When I do that, My icons just move over and fill the slot. Is there a way to prevent them from auto tiling?
    Sounds like there is still an applicatoin sitting on the desktop, all applications must be removed OR have one application sitting on the second screen.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

waiting patiently for this as we speak :'(

Green Apple
    Thanks

something i did to my artwork file to match the theme. if someone knows where i can upload it at so that i can share would be nice....oh and mind what the text says my bro is stupid...

edit: DOWNLOAD LINK TO ARTWORK FILE

http://www.sendspace.com/file/31h8pw

for those who dont know you need to ssh the file in to : system/library/frameworks/UIKitFramework and replace the file already in there, restart your iphone and youre done......if you liked please press the thanks button!!
    Last edited by nadiasortiz; 2008-05-22 at 02:48 PM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nadiasortiz For This Useful Post:

majalo (2008-05-22), Skier4life0714 (2008-05-26)

Bring this to Installer - please!

I'm tired of waiting... it looks so freakin' awesome!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast