Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iBlackjack Skin

Kurosagi, you're skins are great, but could you try and optimize for size? They are each 1.6 to 2 MB. It should be no problem to reduce them to less than 0.5 MB.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Kurosagi, you're skins are great, but could you try and optimize for size? They are each 1.6 to 2 MB. It should be no problem to reduce them to less than 0.5 MB.
    yeah, will definitely look into it. i was concerned at first about the file sizes also but when i uploaded my skin, the iphone didn't seem to choke. or are you more concerned with disk space considerations?

Three reasons: it takes a long time to download over edge, if I want to have all of your themes it could eat up a chunk of space on my iPhone and finally, the larger a graphic, the longer it takes the program to load the image. I think that it would be easy for you to just flatten the images and remove any preview before saving the files.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

i downloaded all the themes available but they dont show up in the theme section in iBlackjack. Any suggestions?
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12