Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I give you.... LoringBlack_Ver1.0

Default I give you.... LoringBlack_Ver1.0
    Well. Maybe we can all work to get an ENTIRE file that covers the whole phone thats fully functional. Heres a start. Folders organized accordingly.
    Theres a lot of good stuff in here =) I kept it clean for the fact if anybody adds it will be easy to keep all the sections "Black"

Black_Ver1.0

Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LoringStudios For This Useful Post:

slezak12 (2007-08-02)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

dope.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

That's pretty sharp.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

I just wish I could get EVERY section modded. =( I tried. Stupid black image loads... then flickers back to stupid blue. lol
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.

I love it but I hope you plan on making a color version of this plz?

Color huh? Hmm. Maybe. I wanna see a full phone skin application first! Every part of the phone and the locations the files go

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LoringStudios For This Useful Post:

nevadadealers (2007-08-02)

Thanks for this new theme. It looks great. I just finished installing it and my icons are not coming up in the same order as yours. Also the image on the bottom is not coming up. It looks as if all the icons are in their normal order and the ones on the bottom are on top of the standard dock. This is only my second time modding the home screen so maybe I missed something. Did I miss the dock and displayorder files?

Thanks!

P.S. What do the files in the TelephonyUI folder modify? And where do they go?

Looks good man.

did you remove the time? hehe cool

I just loaded this and the time is there on the phone. I think he just took it out for the sample photo.

Hey Nevada, Did my pm answer your question?

Got it working now. The SpringBoard folder in your zip file has .app attached to it. On a mac it changes it from a folder to an application. I was able to go into the info for SpringBoard and delete the .app. Then it changed back to a folder. After that I was able to upload the rest of the files I needed.

Thanks again. It looks great now.

BTW I still haven't figured out what the files in the "TelephonyUI" folder are for or where they go.

The Telephony files.. well one is for the shine over your text for the slide for on.. instead of white.. I shined a black over it =)
    They go in the frameworks telephony folder

i edited Lorings dock a lil if anyone wants it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg2.png  

Quote Originally Posted by j0hnnyw3st View Post
    i edited Lorings dock a lil if anyone wants it
    Thats dope Jonny! I threw it in the emulator and it looks sick with that theme. Nice job =)

eek! i just noticed that when i overlayed the pic of the skyline it completly covered your themes name, is that ok? if not i can fix it, i dont want people to be getting stuff that you dont get credit for :/

no no no its cool!!!! i put these here to share. Funny cause I was gonna make this theme with a "your name here" at the bottom. lol.
    I just saw to many people asking me to put thier name there so I swayed from that.
    Looks sick! Glad to see people modding the skins. Love it

Quote Originally Posted by LoringStudios View Post
    no no no its cool!!!! i put these here to share. Funny cause I was gonna make this theme with a "your name here" at the bottom. lol.
    I just saw to many people asking me to put thier name there so I swayed from that.
    Looks sick! Glad to see people modding the skins. Love it
    well happy to hear you're a designer who is proud of your work and loves to share and be open to other ideas. I know alot of people who will try and get into "fights" over that kind of stuff.
    and thank you! i looked in google under "skyline" and used the first one i thought looked decent haha

Thanks

are u still using your old template? The one that stretches out to width 307? Sry, can't check it cuz I'm away from home. I made my own template that's quite similar to yours and it expands to 321.

Lovin the icons btw. Always love loring made themes

Quote Originally Posted by itzwiL View Post
    are u still using your old template? The one that stretches out to width 307? Sry, can't check it cuz I'm away from home. I made my own template that's quite similar to yours and it expands to 321.

Lovin the icons btw. Always love loring made themes

Im not sure what you mean.. ?

Quote Originally Posted by j0hnnyw3st View Post
    well happy to hear you're a designer who is proud of your work and loves to share and be open to other ideas. I know alot of people who will try and get into "fights" over that kind of stuff.
    and thank you! i looked in google under "skyline" and used the first one i thought looked decent haha
    Of course. I dont care. Skins are skins lol. The only thing I ask is when I use photos I took myself... which i put Loring Studios Photography on there.. to leave it. =) But everyones good at that, I sell the prints on my site too
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 2007-08-02 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast