Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I give you.... LoringBlack_Ver1.0

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is it possible to have the dock without the text on the bottom or to just have the j. Loring signature, other than that, this is my favorite theme since your original sky/mountain full skin, which will probably be replaced by this.

does any body have an itheme.txt file for this or are yo u guys just hand coding it.. I have a mac and a pc using ithemer on pc most of the time.. but this has alot of stuff to it

this is my favorite theme so far. will there be any chance you can make the icons match the original layout?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LoringStudios View Post
    Color huh? Hmm. Maybe. I wanna see a full phone skin application first! Every part of the phone and the locations the files go
    im with you! ive been just working on the ipod portion and man its hard.. to get consistences but black and white should be easy if i ever get free time i try to show you all what i have so far

Ya Ill throw another dock out there today.

Ed-Do you mean as far as a regular icon set? Well. I wasn't sure I could have the icons that big.. then I peeped out the gunmetal series. I never new that whole series was just icons. So I think I might give it a shot.

Ping- I know I was grinding at it like crazy. Theres SO many graphics and whatnot.

Oh and as far as the sky/mountain skin..... Wait for the new versions =0~
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

This theme is awesome looking. But i would really really like to see a color one. I just love how the icons look with the reflection.

i changed the keypaypad colors but they stayed the same

Heres the other Dock I promised.. No text

Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Shimizu1006's Avatar
    Thanks

this theme is BY FAR your best one yet. the reflection in the dawk (haha) is awsome!

awesome theme man. looking great.

This theme would look SICK in color !! hint hint.... lol

along with the skyline in color as well

Were is the Download link...?

Do you mind posting these icons in color?

thanks !

iPhone? More like MyPhone Daerid's Avatar
    Thanks

Please, how do you create your icons?

Ya.. Uh. I didn't make them in black..
    I'll prolly make one when I get a min.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ya.. Uh. I didn't make them in black..
    I'll prolly make one when I get a min.
    Loring!!! I love your stuff.
    Simple and clean and functional; that is A1 priority and you have definitely achieved that and I thank you.

One thing(two actually): I thought the feel could use more contrast so i dumped all the icons in photoshop cs3 and just used auto contrast and i think they pop more and more people that check out my phone are more impressed.
    Second, I thought the space below could use a little more: it seems you spent all the time on the icons and didn't make the SBDockBG2 as exciting( and I did assume that that space should be used up by now withfresh new apps).

Anyways; I just wanted to say thanks and keep up the good stuff.
    I attatched before and after (my pics suck-- whats best way to take photos of iphone>?! apparently not in dark room :P). I used the extra space to give my dog some representation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lbbefore.jpg   -lbafter.jpg  

Braox =) Nice! Yes. I actually left the dock very plain. I like to leave some room for people to add thier own flare. Most people want a name or something.. So I Leave it open. Plus.. I like to see what people do =)

Hmm. Contrast could be good. I guess it also depends on what your screen brightness is !
    Anyhow. Nice take. Love it

i have a request....

would u mind making this theme with the original stock icon order?
    you can leave the 4 rows of icons as.

i know i can re-arrange the dislplaylist.plist file, but then the reflections dont match.

hope its not too much trouble. maybe when ur bored u can give it a shot for me

Thanks !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12