Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: RasBill's MacBook Style Keyboard w/HWPad Keys

Default RasBill's MacBook Style Keyboard w/HWPad Keys
    -Rastafarian Bills-
    |||

+‡ .K.e.y.b.o.a.r.d. ‡+

This File Was Created On 1.1.4 Firmware, I Am Not Sure If This Mod Will Work On Any Previous Firmware Versions

!BACKUP YOUR FILES!

please read instructions carefully, ask questions on the forum if you are unsure of anything before attempting to mod your iphone

This Mod Includes Photoshop Files If Anyone Would Like To Help Update Please Message Me

INSTRUCTIONS

• Place Contents of 'Keyboard' Folder into '/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework'

I included HWPen keyboard files as well, if you do not have HWPen installed you do not need to do this step

• Place Contents of 'Resource' Folder into '/Library/HWPen/Resource'

There is also a Korean keyboard included, if you would like to use this keyboard instead

• Place Contents of 'Korean' into '/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework'

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image1.jpg   -image2.jpg   -image3.jpg   -image4.jpg   -image5.jpg   -image6.jpg  

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to rasbill For This Useful Post:

40_ounce (2008-09-06), Apple iPie (2008-05-16), ayuna (2008-05-26), b3nny (2008-09-28), borsosbalage (2008-05-18), dasloak (2008-06-06), diggie2002 (2008-05-19), dlubbat (2008-06-03), En-Star (2010-05-30), exekias (2008-06-01), finn45202 (2008-05-15), gogega (2008-05-25), irmatt (2008-05-19), Jovicom (2008-05-26), katak (2008-05-15), ken5215 (2008-08-25), lospringaos (2008-05-28), Manemig (2008-05-26), mclaurin10 (2008-05-31), mgmm1 (2008-05-16), nproduction31 (2008-06-27), painame (2008-06-05), pezmiriam (2008-05-26), ph0rce (2008-05-15), pranx (2008-05-15), sailingaction (2008-05-24), sandwhale (2008-10-23), thangquynho4mat (2010-02-04), The_Ben (2008-06-07), trunks1 (2008-05-26), yokohama28 (2008-05-15), zendj (2008-05-20)

really neat and cool.
    1.1.4 Winpwned ----> 2.0 Winpwned

Baseband- 04.05.04_G
    Bootloader- 3.9 (1.0.2 OOTB)
    Call In/Out - Yes/Yes
    SMS In/Out - Yes/Yes
    GPRS - Yes
    YouTube - Yes

Would love to download this , but I get this:
    iBlade, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

And all this after this many post's:
    Thanks MMi
    Edit. Somehow it worked now.
    Last edited by iBlade; 2008-05-15 at 09:14 AM.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

It would be nice if we could easily switch between different keyboard styles from a program... I can't get my SSH to work no matter what I do!!

Quote Originally Posted by iBlade View Post
    Would love to download this , but I get this:
    iBlade, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

And all this after this many post's:
    Thanks MMi
    Edit. Somehow it worked now.
    All downloads are reviewed and approved by Moderators and Admins before becoming public to download.
    You're welcome. =D

Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo View Post
    It would be nice if we could easily switch between different keyboard styles from a program... I can't get my SSH to work no matter what I do!!
    You can do that with danimators customize

I dont have a correction, but a suggestion about appearance. When the shift button is pressed twice and the CAPS LOCK is enabled two white wars appear (horizontal mode) or the button is encompassed with a white border of sorts. Was wondering if you could make this look more appealing. Like maybe make the buttom turn blue or have a green "glow" to it.

Great job man, neat and nice.

I like it a lot ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Adplaya View Post
    I dont have a correction, but a suggestion about appearance. When the shift button is pressed twice and the CAPS LOCK is enabled two white wars appear (horizontal mode) or the button is encompassed with a white border of sorts. Was wondering if you could make this look more appealing. Like maybe make the buttom turn blue or have a green "glow" to it.
    white wars? capslock?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rasbill For This Useful Post:

katak (2008-05-23)

You enable capslock under General>Keyboard. Then if you double tap the shift key while typing, it will completely light up enabling capslock.

Here you go. Check out the Shift key.

Just forget about the convo.

Reako
    Last edited by Reako; 2008-05-15 at 07:17 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Reako For This Useful Post:

nakatstone (2008-11-16)

Quote Originally Posted by rasbill View Post
    white wars? capslock?
    Nice work on the keyboard..but i agree..you could add a nice effect to the shift button when it is double pressed for CAPSLOCK..here is a screen shot of how it looks currently..if u notice there are some white borders around the shift button when double pressed..would be nice if you could make this more aesthetically pleasing..TIA

Beat you.

Reako

i wanted to upload to this folder

'Library/HWPen/Resource'

but i don´t have a folder called HWPen under Library

Quote Originally Posted by The Spirit View Post
    i wanted to upload to this folder

'Library/HWPen/Resource'

but i don´t have a folder called HWPen under Library
    do u have hwpen installed?

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    You enable capslock under General>Keyboard. Then if you double tap the shift key while typing, it will completely light up enabling capslock.

Here you go. Check out the Shift key.

Just forget about the convo.

Reako

i wasnt aware of that option, ill look into the error and try to fix it ****** up conversation bro
    Last edited by rasbill; 2008-05-15 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i havent hwpen installed. so i think i do not need it, correct?
    but i found another prob. i am on german keyboard layout. what do i have to do, to use your keypad? it works fine if i set keyboard leyout to englisch. but on german it does not work

here´s a picture of my problem

Last edited by The Spirit; 2008-05-15 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Spirit View Post
    i havent hwpen installed. so i think i do not need it, correct?
    but i found another prob. i am on german keyboard layout. what do i have to do, to use your keypad? it works fine if i set keyboard leyout to englisch. but on german it does not work

here´s a picture of my problem

sorry its english only at the moment, so many files to edit roughly like 150, and im american so i dont care about other countries (joke, i watch hogans heros all day and night lol anyway) next time i have time i will try to fix errors and i will do other language layouts, a day or 2, possibly not till monday

also if your not using hwpen then the 'Library/HWPen/Resource' files are not needed

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rasbill For This Useful Post:

k1dr0ck (2008-05-16)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

very nice

Quote Originally Posted by fistikal View Post
    Nice work on the keyboard..but i agree..you could add a nice effect to the shift button when it is double pressed for CAPSLOCK..here is a screen shot of how it looks currently..if u notice there are some white borders around the shift button when double pressed..would be nice if you could make this more aesthetically pleasing..TIA

White bars*** is what I ment. And yes the above quote is what I mean.

iPhone? More like MyPhone huey85's Avatar
    Thanks

wow nice work; i'm having troubles SSH'ing the Keyboard-Latin.artwork file to the folder specified. I'm on a Windows machine and i've tried via FTP and WinSCP. Comes up with some strange error at about 25% through the file transfer. Anyone have any pointers?

Quote Originally Posted by huey85 View Post
    wow nice work; i'm having troubles SSH'ing the Keyboard-Latin.artwork file to the folder specified. I'm on a Windows machine and i've tried via FTP and WinSCP. Comes up with some strange error at about 25% through the file transfer. Anyone have any pointers?
    try restarting ur modem

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast