Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: RasBill's MacBook Style Keyboard w/HWPad Keys

I hope he didn't just give up, looks like an awesome keyboard.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mrsidewayzz's Avatar
    Thanks

damn i love the way this macbook keyboard looks, since i own a macbook. imo, the keyboard is good (in reference to the shift key and the little green light when you press shift twice). anyway, im going to try and download it today.
    mrsidewayzz
    iPhone 2G 16GB, iPod Classic 120GB
    MacBook 13.3" 2.0ghz 250GB 2GB
    YNSA, USN

When is the update going to be ready for cydia 2.0-2.1? I personally think that the macbook style keyboard is the best keyboard theme out there...=)

Default mac white keyboard not working
    hi there i really want this unique keyboard (

i did the following steps copied what was suppose to be copied

/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework / <----------------Keyboard-Common.artwork, Keyboard-Latin.artwork

/System/Library/TextInput/TextInput_ru.bundle/<-----------------------------------TextInput_ru.artwork

butttttt i come out with this !!!! some "DETAILED" "exact help will be greatly appreciated

i have an iphone 3g with 2.1 firmware
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -macwhite-nowork.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

it hasn't been ported yet to a 2.0-2.x firmware. We're all waiting.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I want this to match it with my Macish Silver theme.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Downloaded an update of this yesterday through Cydia (MacBook White Keyboard). It's not as complete as the original version (QWERTY and QWERTZ only right now), not sure if !nferno will continue to work on it or not. Hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by dkaye View Post
    Downloaded an update of this yesterday through Cydia (MacBook White Keyboard). It's not as complete as the original version (QWERTY and QWERTZ only right now), not sure if !nferno will continue to work on it or not. Hope so.
    just downloaded this keyboard - i only need QWERTY tho, but it rocks!!!

Any way to install this new version without using winterboard? I can't seem to be able to find it for download anywhere.

Thanks

Is there ever going to be a version of this where they keys DON'T pop-up? That always throws me off so I use a keyboard where they keys glow but don't pop-up at me when I type, and this keyboard is cool but I can't stand the pop-up keys...

The site or something won't let me download it...
    I get something that says "Invalid File Id" and then it automatically redirects me to something with all the general tabs for different mods, skins, firmware, etc...

How do I get this file or can you email me it?

Y doesn't the keyboard work for me. I installed it via Cydia and applied it through winterboard but nothing shows up.
    No link... Thanks

I get the same problem friend. I really want to download this file but keeps directing me to the same error message as you. Did you manage to find the file?

Just went back a page and it seems it hasn't been ported to the newer firmwares. It's been quite a while and this is exactly what I'm looking for. *sigh* Just my luck, gets pulled right when I discover it.
    Last edited by dimebag81787; 2010-01-05 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789