Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Theme - A Cross Between A Few Themes

Default New Theme - A Cross Between A Few Themes
    This theme has been a few months in the making. I liked lorings square icons, and he was nice enough to upload the template for them, so I have used that template to create all of these icons. None of these icons were made by myself, I only tweaked them and added them under lorings overlay. I used (and again, tweaked) the background from plainjain. Anyways, If anyone is intersted, let me know and I will upload it. I have gotten lazy with some of the new apps and just used the stock icon (under loring's template), but its better than having them not match...

I am calling this theme ALPHA. No, I have no idea why
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_9001.png   -img_9003.png   -img_9004.png   -img_9005.png  
    Last edited by s2kpdx; 2007-11-13 at 11:42 PM.

Very nice. PLease upload it.
    Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Great Job!!!, please upload

+1 for the upload =)

Quote Originally Posted by mzkaye729 View Post
    +1 for the upload =)
    Ok

I hope you guys like the dock the way I have it because those 5 icons are slightly smaller than the rest, and the reflection on the dock will only match the way I have it.... Other than that, here you go

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1410

very nice!! would like to see a different mail icon, due to the fact i am a mac.com user~

very nice work though~

When i try to click on your link it says that i cannot download the file because of one of several reasons. Is anyone else getting this message?

I tried logging in with another account and it did the same thing.

I love your theme and just want to apply it, can anyone help???

Think you gotta fix your upload to the site for this theme, dont think anyone can actually download it from your link
    Last edited by EZ2ENVY; 2007-11-13 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by EZ2ENVY View Post
    When i try to click on your link it says that i cannot download the file because of one of several reasons. Is anyone else getting this message?

I tried logging in with another account and it did the same thing.

I love your theme and just want to apply it, can anyone help???

Think you gotta fix your upload to the site for this theme, dont think anyone can actually download it from your link
    Its because a mod has not approved it yet... they should shortly...

Quote Originally Posted by s2kpdx View Post
    Its because a mod has not approved it yet... they should shortly...
    Ok thanks, and do i put your theme into the summerboard theme file with WINSCP???? just the way it is?

Quote Originally Posted by EZ2ENVY View Post
    Ok thanks, and do i put your theme into the summerboard theme file with WINSCP???? just the way it is?
    That is correct, except for the fact that I have included 5 background choices in the download. So just pick the one you want and add that one to the folder you create for my theme in summerboard

Anyone interested in a row-color-coded version? I only had to mod a few icons and I really liked the way it turned out, so here it is -

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pw6kh9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_9011.png   -img_90013.png  
    Last edited by s2kpdx; 2007-11-14 at 12:56 AM.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

approved

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX910 View Post
    very nice!! would like to see a different mail icon, due to the fact i am a mac.com user~

very nice work though~

I will work on this for you, check back here

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have windows guys, what do I need to do to save this theme to my Iphone??

thanx

You need to read. Pretty easy..

Reako

Could you upload a regular dock instead of the reflective dock, the reason is I dont use 4 icons on the dock and the reflective doesnt look right with my 4 icons. Also itunes and rss icon is missing
    Last edited by romeo0119; 2007-11-14 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by romeo0119 View Post
    Could you upload a regular dock instead of the reflective dock, the reason is I dont use 4 icons on the dock and the reflective doesnt look right with my 4 icons. Also itunes and rss icon is missing
    Interesting, not sure how I missed the iTunes one....

About the dock, the 5 icons I have in the dock I made 10x10pxls smaller than the rest so they fit better, so if you use them elsewhere they will look strange...

I have the iTunes icon here in 2 different sizes, 70x70 to match the rest, and 60x60 to match the dock icons.

Here is a blank dock as well
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dock.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I have edited my file in the downloads section to reflect the new and improved version, with all the icons... haha.

Thank you :-) Could you please make me an rss icon?
    Last edited by romeo0119; 2007-11-15 at 02:21 PM.

Here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images