Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: DarkTouch Productions 1.1.1/2/3/4 Keyboards, including HWPen mod

Quote Originally Posted by kjsuser View Post
    got it on my 1.1.4. working perfectly fine. Thanks to DTP for the excellent creation.
    no problem man
    Lead Designer for DarkTouch Productions
    Design Developer for Planet iPhones.com

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

do i need the latin file? the download link isn't working.

can't wait to use this, been waitin since you posted screen shots lol

edit: dang, i installed the normal file, and it jus made my keyboard look all scrunched up. none of the letters were lined up. wonder what happened. im tryin to use it on 1.1.2 using the 1.1.2 files
    Last edited by smirkis; 2008-05-16 at 06:37 PM.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Quote Originally Posted by swifty7 View Post
    I'm using WinScp to SHH into my iphone.

I thought HWpen wasn't necessary to install the keyboard as instructed on page 1.
    Right! its not necassary The 2nd part of my post was for the OTHER person I quoted, not 4 u. But um ok when u transfer the file over u get the lil pop up box on the right hand side u should see "set permissions" click it (the check box) then the little dots "...." next to rw-r-r click those dots it should take u in another lil box at the bottom type "0755" (w/out the quotes ofcourse) Then close it and finish the transfer and ur permissions will be set.

Quote Originally Posted by smirkis View Post
    do i need the latin file? the download link isn't working.

can't wait to use this, been waitin since you posted screen shots lol

edit: dang, i installed the normal file, and it jus made my keyboard look all scrunched up. none of the letters were lined up. wonder what happened. im tryin to use it on 1.1.2 using the 1.1.2 files
    Yes u need the common and latin transfer both to the proper location restart and ur good to go.
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Quote Originally Posted by LeathaFace View Post
    Right! its not necassary The 2nd part of my post was for the OTHER person I quoted, not 4 u. But um ok when u transfer the file over u get the lil pop up box on the right hand side u should see "set permissions" click it (the check box) then the little dots "...." next to rw-r-r click those dots it should take u in another lil box at the bottom type "0755" (w/out the quotes ofcourse) Then close it and finish the transfer and ur permissions will be set.
    I did use Squid to set the permission for both files but for some reason it's not working for me, meaning that the red and black keyboard does show up but it looks all messed up. Oh well!! I guess I can live with the original keyboard.

Thanks for this. I love the blue keyboard!

can someone pm me the link.. I dont see download link anywhere..thanks..

nevermind i found it.lololol...great looking keyboards..thanks again
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 2008-05-17 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by swifty7 View Post
    I did use Squid to set the permission for both files but for some reason it's not working for me, meaning that the red and black keyboard does show up but it looks all messed up. Oh well!! I guess I can live with the original keyboard.
    Damn man sorry to hear that! I dont know what the problem could be then, I ran out of ideas. Have u ever tried any other keyboards? If so did u get the same reslut? Im not gonna give up that e-z. LOL
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Awesome keyboard great work

i know what the problem is...can someone give me the link to an unchanged keyboard-common and keyboard-Latin for 1.1.2? I'll fix it from there thx

looks awesome....but it doesnt work in safari...works fine everywhere else, but in safari only the GO button is blue lol. any ideas?

that's a case I haven't heard of yet...very rare case. No ideas on what it could be.

Its no big deal at all... In fact it does work on safari just not when I'm typing in the address box. Weird huh? Awesome design nontheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.Touch.Productions View Post
    i know what the problem is...can someone give me the link to an unchanged keyboard-common and keyboard-Latin for 1.1.2? I'll fix it from there thx
    DTP, I think he gave up or hasnt read the post yet. Because the one that was having issues said he still had the originals.

I got the originals...its gonna be done shortly.

And sry to everyone who I made their keyboard messed up. I did not realize that 1.1.2 was different than 1.1.1.

Quote Originally Posted by LeathaFace View Post
    Damn man sorry to hear that! I dont know what the problem could be then, I ran out of ideas. Have u ever tried any other keyboards? If so did u get the same reslut? Im not gonna give up that e-z. LOL
    thanks for all the help!

I haven't tried any other keyboard yet but it looks like DTP is on the case to fix the 1.1.2 problem. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.Touch.Productions View Post
    I got the originals...its gonna be done shortly.

And sry to everyone who I made their keyboard messed up. I did not realize that 1.1.2 was different than 1.1.1.
    thanks!! it should be interesting to use a new keyboard for a change, I only wish there's was an app that could let you switch keyboards.
    Last edited by swifty7; 2008-05-19 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

try to get these on your repo dtp, even tho its so easy to add them manually. other users would love these keyboards, even the other file mod u made of the black/blue that im enjoying.

can't wait for 1.1.2 to finish.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Quote Originally Posted by smirkis View Post
    try to get these on your repo dtp, even tho its so easy to add them manually. other users would love these keyboards, even the other file mod u made of the black/blue that im enjoying.

can't wait for 1.1.2 to finish.
    Well its gonna be on planet iphones.com repo in a lil bit...since I'm a developer for them they host all my stuff . When its on there I'll post it

Thanks

I like the Black & Blue key borad!! Very nice job!! Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can someone post a link to the 1.1.4 original keyboard
    Jailbroken 3.1.3 16GB iPod Touch using redsn0w
    Jailbroken 6.1 16GB iPhone using evasi0n
    Jailbroken 6.1 16GB iPad using evasi0n

Here is my new iPhoneShop 0.8 for 1.1.2 artwork files...
    Let me know if there are problems...
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...ompatible.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast