Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: DarkTouch Productions 1.1.1/2/3/4 Keyboards, including HWPen mod

ohhh yeah, i have finished the blue DarkTouch should have it loaded up in no time
    | DarkTouchProductions Designer |
    | Jailbroken 1.1.4 Is Here |
    | 3rd Party Apps Is Now |
    | SDK Is The Future |

how about uploading that batman carrier image?

iPhone? More like MyPhone abujala's Avatar
    Thanks

I Had Same Prob.. So I Ssh The First File Rebooted Phone Then Ssh 2nd File Reboot Phone ......and Bam It Worked

This Looks Very Very Cool Thankx Ton!!!!!!
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    ohhh yeah, i have finished the blue DarkTouch should have it loaded up in no time
    Whooooooo Hooooooo I think i just had an iGasm, I will be checkin back every hour on the hour (not literally) but ill be waiting!
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Quote Originally Posted by LeathaFace View Post
    Check this post "to me" this is the e-z'est way and yes I believe u can use that app to change the permissions too. I think the boxes are suppose to be set up like this "DONT QUOTE ME, im going off memory I can be wrong" xxx
    x x
    xxx

I think thats what they look like how they should be checked (0755) is the permission. Let me know how ya make out.
    like I said I'm a noob, where do I find these boxes in finder?

here is the batman carrier images for those who asked for it...theyre dope btw

they go in System\Library\Coreservices\Springboard.app
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Dark.Touch.Productions; 2008-05-15 at 12:49 PM.
    Lead Designer for DarkTouch Productions
    Design Developer for Planet iPhones.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark.Touch.Productions For This Useful Post:

bmore019 (2008-05-16)

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.Touch.Productions View Post
    haha thx everyone
    Yo Dark, you da man dogg. I was waiting for something like this. Now i have a keyboard to match my Jordan XX3 theme. nice work kid. keep em comin'
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

BEAUTIFUL work dude diffently going top get this theme on Iphone

the blue versions done guys...have fun

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark.Touch.Productions For This Useful Post:

LeathaFace (2008-05-16)

i can't copy the file to the folder. sorry about this. i'm noob to using ssh client. when i copy the file, it gives me general failure error code 4. and i can't find Library/HWPen/Resource.. can someone tell me what i did wrong. thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by swifty7 View Post
    like I said I'm a noob, where do I find these boxes in finder?
    My bad i 4got to even post the link in my post. [HOW-TO] Set Permissions on Firmwares 1.1.3/4 - ModMyI.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock

Thats the e-z'est way to set the permissions. In finder im not to sure, but theres a few threads floating around here on it, just search "set permissions in finder" OR u can use WinSCp (its in the d/l section or u can google it) and use that then u can just click on the file ur transferring and click set permissions and type 0755 thats another e-z way. But PM with whatever route u wanna take and I'll help u further through there.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybossy View Post
    i can't copy the file to the folder. sorry about this. i'm noob to using ssh client. when i copy the file, it gives me general failure error code 4. and i can't find Library/HWPen/Resource.. can someone tell me what i did wrong. thanks in advance.
    Which ssh method are u using? Well U have to have HWpen installed if u dont already. He gave the location on pg 1 which is Library/HWPen/Resource. and for the keyboard the location is System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework
    Last edited by LeathaFace; 2008-05-16 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

did u get the blue keyboard lethaface?

DID I!!!! DTP I just got it about 30 min. ago tried it, loved it, saved it took screen shots of it....I wanna be stingy and keep it all to myself. LOL They are both so perfect! I even wanted to install HWpen just so I can have the mod.

Question for the batman logo.....Do you just copy the two images over using SSH in the folder? I did it using 1.1.4 but nothing happen, I restarted it and still nothing happened? Maybe i am missing something and didnt delete some of the default folders. The keyboard is a silly addition though and I love it......

Also does anyone know a way to get a 5 dock without using Katie? I used it for the 3 day trial and thought i was set up for sucess using R.I.P. dev hack, but I was mistake.....which sucks because paying the 20 for 6 months isnt bad but with the rumors of the 3G in June, I dont think it is worth it. Any help or guideness is apperciated. Thanks.

about the batman logos...you need to rename the dark one 'Default_CARRIER_IPOD.png' (case sensitive)

And the white one 'FSO_CARRIER_IPOD.png'

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark.Touch.Productions For This Useful Post:

bmore019 (2008-05-16)

They actually save to the hard drive under those names when you download them so i am not really sure what the problem is. I moved them over into the springboard.app location, and said yes to to copy file pop up. I tried a reboot and still no such luck. Is this set up to work for 1.1.4? Is there any files that you need to delete? I would venture to guess that i would need to delete the orginal default setting carrier but I am not sure which ones they are......Does it auto load or do you need to have customized loaded? Is there any settings that you need to switch on? I do have Kate, maybe that is causing an issue since thoses files are so in beded into the system.....Not really sure. Thanks for the try though.

DTp, hes probably using an iPhone. In which case u would have to change the name to ur carrier instead of IPOD. for example im on At&t and it would be Default_CARRIER_ATT.png & FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png, so if ur on the same carrier just rename it to that and u should be good. If not the other carriers are also in the bundles folder just place ur name at the end *Default_CARRIER_YOUR CARRIER.png*

The location is System/Library/Carrierbundles Let us know how u make out.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:

bmore019 (2008-05-16)

Worked great......I learn something (alot of things) new about my phone every day. Thanks for the help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LeathaFace View Post
    My bad i 4got to even post the link in my post. [HOW-TO] Set Permissions on Firmwares 1.1.3/4 - ModMyI.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock

Thats the e-z'est way to set the permissions. In finder im not to sure, but theres a few threads floating around here on it, just search "set permissions in finder" OR u can use WinSCp (its in the d/l section or u can google it) and use that then u can just click on the file ur transferring and click set permissions and type 0755 thats another e-z way. But PM with whatever route u wanna take and I'll help u further through there.

Which ssh method are u using? Well U have to have HWpen installed if u dont already. He gave the location on pg 1 which is Library/HWPen/Resource. and for the keyboard the location is System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework
    I'm using WinScp to SHH into my iphone.

I thought HWpen wasn't necessary to install the keyboard as instructed on page 1.
    Last edited by swifty7; 2008-05-16 at 04:09 PM.

got it on my 1.1.4. working perfectly fine. Thanks to DTP for the excellent creation.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast