Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AqwoahJack: Makeover for iBlackjack

Default AqwoahJack: Makeover for iBlackjack
    I just released a skin for iBlackjack. Check out the comparison screenshots below. The skin is available through my installer source (see my signature below for links).

- - - - - - - - Original iBlackjack - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AqwoahJack - - - - - - - - -
    Last edited by armadillo; 2007-11-12 at 02:19 AM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

2. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

papasnow (2007-11-13)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

nice thanks. im gonna use it

slowly but surely, u r taking over the iphone design

I want this on my phone, but don't know how to do this the way you are doing things now. Can you help me?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mlehrbaum For This Useful Post:

ajl917 (2007-11-12)

If we remove this, will it replace the files with the originals?
    It looks awesome by the way. =D

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mlehrbaum View Post
    I want this on my phone, but don't know how to do this the way you are doing things now. Can you help me?

Do you have installer?
    Go to Source > Edit -> Add -> and then type the URL in armadillo's signature... depends on which firmware u use

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomer For This Useful Post:

mlehrbaum (2007-11-12)

everytime i dl something from you source installer crashes now customize crashes also. now my phone wnt start its stuck on the silver apple screen
    Last edited by modmyschnit; 2007-11-12 at 12:35 AM.

Thank you very much. I also hit the thanks button!

Very nice! You have completely taken over my phone. Do you think there is anything that can be done with the calendar? I know it's off topic.
    Last edited by mlehrbaum; 2007-11-12 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I installed the update but nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by opusandbill View Post
    I installed the update but nothing has changed.
    Well then you didn't install it properly.

Armadillo, is it just mean or does "Dealer must draw & stand on all 17's" not make sense? You forgot the on 16 part of it.

I fixed the missing 16 (don't ask why I screwed that one up). The version is now on Installer for those who want to update. All others get the correct one.

As to uninstalling, I decided to not have an uninstall script, since the app is updated very often. So if you really want to get back to the original, just re-install iBlackjack or don't re-install AqwoahJack next time the app is updated.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Wow, this thing is amazing, great work as usual.

This won't install for me.
    I have the iBlackjack creators source installed, and downloaded his iBlakcjack. I can;t find any differences in between his and the "official" one, but AqwoahJack won't install on his..

Has he said anything about using your betting chips?

Nice work. You are taking over my dang phone!

Reako

I have not heard back from Patrick. I hope he will consider using this as the default theme, but he is concerned about Bicycle objecting to use their image for Jack, Queen, and King. I believe those images are in the public domain and I've seen pages that state this. But I can understand that he's cautious.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

18. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

pmas (2007-11-12)

Nice job again armadillo. And thanks for the updates to your theme. The icons are out before I have even heard about the apps!!

Thanks

deleted by me.
    Last edited by opusandbill; 2007-11-13 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Opus, all you are doing is being overly defensive by every comment. If it doesn't install properly, maybe try a little self fix before begging for an answer. Most of the time it is something minor. Stop taking the internet so personal. You can't read people's tones by looking at Text.

Reako

I tried it just for the hell of it, but now I want to uninstall it. I know you can't uninstall it, but is there any way to uninstall it completely and get it out of installer? Thanks

Ok, I will update the source to uninstall. This will not remove graphics though. For that you will have to re-download iBlackjack. The reason is simple: iBlackjack is in a stae of flux. So a new version may have different graphics and filenames. If the user then decided to uninstall, it would wreak havoc on the app, since I would be returning graphics files that were either no longer present or scaled differently. So the uninstall option is simply not useful right now.

What I don't understand is that people actually install this. I have given a side-by-side comparison so you can make up your mind BEFORE installing.

Finally, I will no longer respond to emails I get and I will also not answer any more problem posts. If you cannot deal with hacked iPhones, you shouldn't be tinkering with any of the stuff you see here. Restore your iPhone and everything will be gone.

So anyone using my sources, do so at your own risk. My sig is also gone. No more advertising. I've had it.

Thanks

deleted by me.
    Last edited by opusandbill; 2007-11-13 at 04:51 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast