Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AqwoahJack: Makeover for iBlackjack

Okay. For those who want to uninstall AqwoahJack, I have now added that option in the installer script. To remove my sources entirely, uninstall all of the AlohaSoft packages. Then go to the Installer sources tab, tap Edit, and delete the AlohaSoft source.

Quote Originally Posted by opusandbill View Post
    jasper you are an ***, I installed it by the installer and it did not work the 1st time, you had no right to answer this question as you did not write the program. it is people like you that cause people not to ask question.
    Cry me a river. I'm pretty sure I've been thanked 23 times and Reako 34 times to your 2 times. Stop being so sensitive and stop hijacking Armadillo's thread.

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Okay. For those who want to uninstall AqwoahJack, I have now added that option in the installer script. To remove my sources entirely, uninstall all of the AlohaSoft packages. Then go to the Installer sources tab, tap Edit, and delete the AlohaSoft source.
    Thanks for adding the script for AqwoahJack, but its not there for me on 1.1.1. I reinstalled it hoping to have the uninstall button after that, but the reinstall button is still there. What should I do?

To all of you fighting in here:

You need to stop right now, or we will stop it with a temporary ban.

If you have an issue with someone, either send them a PM or send an admin/mod a PM.

Okay, looks like Installer isn't very smart. Refreshing the source doesn't give the uninstall option, although it is in the newset source. So the only way to make installer aware of the new uninstall script is to update AqwoahJack. Sorry about that. But after you update, the uninstall will be there. Unfortunately, this means that for all others there will be an updated version with no changes.

armadillo, please don't let other people stop you from the awesome work you have done. I always look forward to see what else you can come up with to make our iPhones look so good. Thank you for all your hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by mlehrbaum View Post
    armadillo, please don't let other people stop you from the awesome work you have done. I always look forward to see what else you can come up with to make our iPhones look so good. Thank you for all your hard work.
    I agree. You've made my iPhone that much more enjoyable to use. Thanks a bunch. I made my own skin for iBlackjack also. Icons sourced from Deviantart, Interfacelift, etc...

Last edited by kurosagi; 2007-11-13 at 02:39 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kurosagi View Post
    I agree. You've made my iPhone that much more enjoyable to use. Thanks a bunch. I made my own skin for iBlackjack also. Icons sourced from Deviantart, Interfacelift, etc...

I love your skin is there any way I could get the file from you to install.

Quote Originally Posted by opusandbill View Post
    I love your skin is there any way I could get the file from you to install.
    to avoid hijacking this thread look for my new post for the iBlackjack skin, thanks.

Ha, hijack or blackjack as much as you want. I think it's a nice Japaanese theme (is it PC to call it Blackjap?)

Since patrick has implemented themes, I have now updated AqwoahJack to v 1.0. I'm not sure how to handle the theme, since my source used to replace the cards in the app itself. So I will pull Aqwoah for now and then install it into iBJ's Theme folder. I will check with Patrick how he wants to handle this. Anyway, here's the preview:

Come visit AlohaSoft

When I try to install the theme from your source it tells me I must first have iBlackjack installed.

I do have installed and have been using it with your older skin - which I removed.

???

I know, Patrick has been changing the signature for the the most recent test builds. For now, please wait until Patrick has come up with the final format.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Armadillo, is there a new skin for solitaire in the works? I know there isn't a whole lot to change, but it looks pretty bland and I'm sure you could liven it up a bit.

iPhone? More like MyPhone shadow_cruiser's Avatar
    Thanks

Now that this has been removed from Patricks repository, can someone please post the this theme here?. I just did a clean software install and now I don't have this theme anymore. Thanks

Patrick has taken iBlackjack commercial and the free version has expired. I do not know what his plans are for themes. I would certainly like to adapt the theme for the latest version, but that remains up to Patrick.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12