Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Transformers Theme Camera Shutter MOD!!!!???

Exclamation Transformers Theme Camera Shutter MOD!!!!???
    My friend showed me this mod that he had on hit iPhone. Whenever he took a picture with the camera, the camera shutter image/media looked really different! He said it was a transformer theme! Where can i find this file, and the directory to put it in????? Please help!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Ask your friend? Sorry to be obvious

did already but he did it a long time ago and doesn't remember the filename, directory, nor the site he got it from. Anybody???

I would use his phone and SCP to get copy his media files for the camera.. and there you go...

but where are those media files? i don't even know the directory to start off with.

i think the file is under MobileSlideShow.app. Has anyone ever modded this feature?
    Last edited by TheNosyt; 2007-11-12 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Why do we get so many help desk questions in this forum, clearly marked NEW SKINS/THEMES?
    I'm so glad I don't have to meet The Internet People.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdj View Post
    Why do we get so many help desk questions in this forum, clearly marked NEW SKINS/THEMES?
    Because people are dumb. The questions with 10 exclamation points and question marks really boggle my mind. Are we supposed to help faster if there are more question marks and a bunch of exclamation points? I don't get it.

now your a spammer

Loseeeerrrrr.

Reako