Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Shadow-evillink's Mod Images

Quote Originally Posted by amber_waves_in_grain View Post
    hi! is there any way to get your twilight theme on summerboard? i dont have winterboard yet and i'm too chicken to upgrade to 2.0 coz i might get my phone busted
    Hey! You can download the theme here on this site. I don't know how it works with Summerboard so I hope this was helpful.
    Link - Apple Forums | ModMyi.com | iPhone, iPod, Mac, OS X, Mods, More - Downloads - Twilight

ok, i'll try.. thanks for your help!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Brilliant work there. Im not using anything but you get my thanks anyway.

amber_waves_in_grain;[hi! is there any way to get your twilight theme on summerboard? i dont have winterboard yet and i'm too chicken to upgrade to 2.0 coz i might get my phone busted]

Actually I think that if u put it in the summerboard/themes folder it should work, minus a few thing like the sms mod and such. the icons and bg should work though.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Awesome theme!!! Love Twilight I will be sporting this for a while, thanks!
    <*~Andrea~*>
    iPhone 1st Gen. 8GB
    Unlocked/Jailbroken 2.1
    Windows Vista

Added Foxkeh Notes
    cool an update for twilight is coming soon!

UPDATED TWILIGHT THEME

-added notes and dialer, changed the lockscreen bg and sliders, changed the sms background.

Great Twilight theme. Is there any way to put the old slider on here for download. I prefer it over the updated one. Thanks.

no i deleted it. i didnt like. it was the bottom part of the 'g' on the logo of twilight. i'll have to cut it out again and then post it k?

Terrific themes! Thanks

ADDED ICON PACK
    total of 263 icons
    UPDATED TWILIGHT RINGTONES
    added 4 ringtones
    UPDATED TWILIGHT THEME 2.2
    CHANGELOG;
    changed sliders back to the inicial release(sorry it took so long), enhanced
    icons to bright white, enhanced charging battery (now bigger), added black
    ui images, added red sms send button, added buttons to dialer.

Twilight Saga fans, its finally here! The much awaited "New Moon Theme" by shadow-evillink.
    It has 238 icons, dialpad, SMS theme, Bosspaper images, custom slider, lockbackground, uisounds, ui images, custom battery, pretty much a full theme. Download it on page 1.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Love the dockflow! Only slight problem is, I can't get the cullen one to show up. The quileute and Vulturi ones work just fine, but the cullen one is a no go. all 5 icons across the dock are normal icons, not slanted with the crest in the middle.

**edit**

I did finally get it to work by doing the following.

1)Download the zip file from here.
    2)Make a dummy folder using WinSCP named test.theme
    3)Added all icons from Cullen set to folder. Problem was the same.
    4)Deleted all icons and resprung again. Added all icons from Volturi set and replaced phone.png with phone.png from the cullen set.
    5)Success, however downloading directly from cydia installer did not work correctly and still doesn't.
    6)Deleted Cullen Dockflow.theme folder and renamed test.theme to Cullen Dockflow.theme Same issue happened again. Renamed test.theme the dockflow showed correctly.

I'll let you figure it out ^_^ But I will say once I got it to work correctly I LOVE IT!!!
    Last edited by pattachan; 2009-11-18 at 07:18 AM.

Default New Moon theme
    I was wondering if you could make this photo of alice into one of the backgrounds for bosspaper. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -alice-cullen-iphone.png  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Avalanchenut For This Useful Post:

shadow-evillink (2009-12-02)

I'll verify that issue with the dockflow.

As for the bosspaper I'll work on it. I was also thinking about adding the volturi and wolf pack too.

Thanks for the themes, i totally love them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123