Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Shadow-evillink's Mod Images

Hey, i cant get the weather icon to change... Its still the old one. Why is that?

Orbz looks just amazing! I think you should keep trying to update it with new icons... It would definately be one of my favorites.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

so you like zelda, I'm assuming... where is the zelda theme?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Could you possibly make a wifi image set to match all those colors as well? I love the everything!

UPDATED FINALLY!!!!

Sorry I took so long I've been having problems with my pc but all better now. I lost all the templates of my themes and everything so I wont be updating the themes.(maybe a new theme soon...) As for the customize images thats a go.

To the coment above I love Zelda. A theme would be cool. hmm.

Been waiting for those wifi signal bars ! Woohoo ! Thanks

Update!!!

uploaded bar and power bar images, I made a lot of images but I passed my max of 10 uploads but will fix with a simple download package! Soon...

OK Fixed the downloading problem, now its a package 2.0 enjoy!!!
    Last edited by shadow-evillink; 2008-03-05 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

LOVE IT. Thanks a lot ! :-)

After re downloading your 2.0 pack, the signal bars arent in the pack, anyway that you could re upload these? thanks
    !ROHT YTHGIM EHT MA I

really , well I check that out
    ---------
    I found out that I moved everything to a package and deleted everything else so no more signal bars. I will have to make them again and repack the package sorry for that. I'll get on it as soon as posible.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shadow-evillink For This Useful Post:

LeathaFace (2008-03-22)

For those who are looking for the signal bars for this package, I had back-ups that I found in my laptop. You can download them here

Enjoy

great images... thanks man

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Thanks bud.

your images are great.. i used them on my 1.1.4 with customize .. but now i upgraded to 2.0 and using customize i can't seem to get it to see your images....

can anyone help?

nice job. Looks great

UPDATE!

Twilight Theme for WinterBoard NOW OUT!!!!!
    based of the movie that comes out this friday!
    CHECK FIRST PAGE FOR THEMES
    I haven't popped up in a while. Im glad to be of service lol.

Yay Twilight! :-) Thanks! I am way too old to love this book/movie but whatever. LOL

hi! is there any way to get your twilight theme on summerboard? i dont have winterboard yet and i'm too chicken to upgrade to 2.0 coz i might get my phone busted

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast