Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Indiana Jones Theme

Default iThemeAE: Indiana Jones

Installer Source Name: Imagine09-AE
    Package Name: IndianaAE.thm

New Source: http://imagine09.com/IndexAE.xml

Important:
    This theme now works on Firmware 1.0.2, 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 thanks to the new iSwitcherAE app...

Last edited by Imagine09; 2008-01-07 at 06:24 PM.

Post Hmm..
    Where there any other pics with what the icons looked like? If you followed the old timey Indy style, I'm sure they'd turn out great. Don't give up.
    8gb iPhone - Gray zCover case

Thanks for the feedback Senor...I appreciate it

The problem is, no one wants to change each icon individually all of the time. That's why we have SummerBoard. Try making an IJ themed icon/wallpaper SummerBoard theme.

Thumbs up Hmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    The problem is, no one wants to change each icon individually all of the time. That's why we have SummerBoard. Try making an IJ themed icon/wallpaper SummerBoard theme.
    Too true. That would make it more appealing to everybody. Also, I might choose a different background for Indy. One that doesn't specifically pick one movie, but maybe a shot including several of the characters, or just him by himself. Either way, can't wait to see what else is done with it. Keep it up!
    8gb iPhone - Gray zCover case

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by senor360 View Post
    Too true. That would make it more appealing to everybody. Also, I might choose a different background for Indy. One that doesn't specifically pick one movie, but maybe a shot including several of the characters, or just him by himself. Either way, can't wait to see what else is done with it. Keep it up!

Thanks for the advice...apparently I'm using some old concepts for changing my homescreen images.

Currently I'm using the following:

iSwither (original version-never updated)-I use this app to install my custom icons and to display the correct order (via displayorder.plist). I believe the later versions did away with this file and you need to use rSBT to change the order.

SummerBoard (v2.11) as a tweak: turn on/off Docks; Wallpaper; Text; etc..

Customize (v1.13) as a tweak: change carrier logo; dialer; sounds, etc...

iPhone (firmware 1.0.2)

I'll take another look at the current apps and see if I can't get them to work with these themes/homescreens. I know SummerBoard gave me some problems because I don't use icon names (typically) on row 4.

Thanks again...

I think it's basically focused on how most owners generally change their homescreen as often as most take showers (I hope). So people want full themes they can change on the go.

Reako

BUMP...

Updated to new iSwitcherAE format for use with firmware 1.0.2, 1.1.1 and 1.1.2
    Nobody told me that there would be days like these, strange days indeed...www.imagine09.com