Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Good reflective dock template for you

Thumbs up Good reflective dock template for you
    Hey everyone, I just finished making a Photoshop template for a Touch-style dock with reflections. Looks pretty slick, so I figured I'd share. I liked the one from the Touch summerboard theme, but a) it wasn't transparent, and b) I wanted to be able to change the icon reflections to match my favorite icons. I don't usually enable bright wallpapers behind my Springboard, but I wanted to at least have the option.

Download Photoshop CS3 file, customize as you wish. Hope you like. Sorry if someone's already done this, I didn't bother searching.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to punkassjim For This Useful Post:

atm_10142k (2007-11-10), enigmanic (2007-11-11)

could this be the same paj from VwVortex? Wow, small arse world. How ya been mk3.5 harlequin?

hahaha, too funny. yeah, that's me. Dude, haven't I made it perfectly clear that I don't like anything "stock?"

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thumbs up excellent
    Quote Originally Posted by punkassjim View Post
    Hey everyone, I just finished making a Photoshop template for a Touch-style dock with reflections. Looks pretty slick, so I figured I'd share. I liked the one from the Touch summerboard theme, but a) it wasn't transparent, and b) I wanted to be able to change the icon reflections to match my favorite icons. I don't usually enable bright wallpapers behind my Springboard, but I wanted to at least have the option.

Download Photoshop CS3 file, customize as you wish. Hope you like. Sorry if someone's already done this, I didn't bother searching.
    This theme rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by atm_10142k View Post
    This theme rocks.
    what theme issit?

Thanks

how to install this

Where can I get that Safari Icon and wallpapers?

Thanks.

im drooling over that mail and safari icon, where did can i get it ; ;

Anyone? Bueller?

Quote Originally Posted by ronin2046 View Post
    Where can I get that Safari Icon and wallpapers?

Thanks.

The frog wallpaper, as you can see from looking at it, has a URL in the bottom left corner. That's where I got that one. The other one, I got from somewhere on this site, probably the downloads section.

The Safari icon was in a recent thread where someone uploaded a .zip file with a metric ton of icons from Louie Mantia. Search should get you there, I don't have a link.

The Mail icon was one I saw in that 85-page "show us your mods" thread (somewhere around page 42-45). The guy posted his screenshot, but he said he was not at liberty to share the custom icon. Not one to accept defeat, I opened Photoshop and went to town. Thank god he used snap2album.

For those asking, this isn't a theme. I've basically just rooted around inside the Louie Mantia theme folder and replaced icons, wallpapers and dock images where I didn't like what was there. I won't be posting this to Installer.app because most of the artwork ain't mine, so I ain't gonna take credit.

Brilliant!!!
    Can you put it on installer please

dear god, no one reads anymore.

rofl @ madhubms, well thanks punkassjim, i guess ill start looking for them. =]