Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Warmy Mod By Sean

Wink Warmy Mod By Sean
    So I wanted a theme that I could use during the upcoming thanksgiving weeks.I found Warmy, The theme was nice and simple but used the stock icons . So I went around and found which icons I think go with it great. So I will share my little mod with the rest of yall.I don't know how to take a iphone screenshot yet(Someone wanna tell me) so there is no screenshot right now, So if someone wants to make one...Then Thanks In Advance

Get It Here
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1368

Install the dock application, use the screenshot feature, the picture will reside in your photo library, then upload the photo from your phone to your computer, and then upload the photo to the post!

Reako

Thanks here are pics of my springboard and extended springboard.But I did get icons for a lot more apps then shown on my springboard so download it a check it out.

Oh and I know the relections on the dock are not the same but they are some dim that on the phone they actually blend in and look rather good.
    Last edited by Mr.iPhone; 2007-11-08 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For the 45 people who downloaded, Your welcome..... Just Kidding I did get a few pms about the dock, I will try to make one for it, But my photoshop skills are not the best.