Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Loringstudios icons & wallpaper

Default Loringstudios icons & wallpaper
    Please help! I have searched this forum and could not find where I can download his works ?!? I really like the icons from the iPhone remaster theme. Thanks in advance!

His themes are still not available. Even when you add the source. You must wait until his computer is fixed. He apparently had a few hardware issues and is trying to recover his data. Be patient.

Reako

Thanks, Broomhead! I was just wondering if there is a place to download the icons & wallpaper only to use with SummerBoard? I have already created my custom themes with SummerBoard & don't want to recreated them again with iSwitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    His themes are still not available. Even when you add the source. You must wait until his computer is fixed. He apparently had a few hardware issues and is trying to recover his data. Be patient.

Reako
    btw, i was able to get the sources for iSwitcher & all the themes that come with it. maybe, he meant be patient for SummerBoard?
    Last edited by mooztap; 2007-11-07 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ISwitcher and LoringStudios are two different sources. Greg's source works fine (iSwitcher) while LoringStudios' does not.

Reako

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    ISwitcher and LoringStudios are two different sources. Greg's source works fine (iSwitcher) while LoringStudios' does not.

Reako
    Do you guys happen to know where iSwitcher store the themes? I've looked under /var/root/Library, /System/Library, /Applications/Library, but can't find them anywhere? Thanks!