Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dr. Who

Default Dr. Who
    So I am a huge Dr. Who fan, so i created this theme for myself and thought i would share. First, good job to JackeyBoy for figuring out how to change the background. I bashed my head for days trying stuff that didn't work.

1. the tardis img is my unlock screen.
    2. the background is the tardis console, see 5
    3. Att logo is now the Dr. Who title (it is about 90 pixels long, everything just kinda slides over, so the clock is no longer centered.)
    4. the keypad is now the doctor at the console (opacity was set to 80% so the blue is barely visible.)
    5. I kept my original custom doc so the bottom of my background is really not seen. I included a photoshop example of what i did. Basically added my name and reduced the icon size to 75%. note that the example icons have not been color corrected but you get the idea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-photos.jpg   -bardialer_sel.jpg   -example.jpg   -tardis1.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

haha cool, i just started watching the first season of dr who, and im hooked.. :admin edit: no warez: but anyway, dont forget rose in it! woot

I'm a fan of the Doctor also. Very nice of you to add this. {under my breath} :admin edit: no warez:

Hells yeah! Dr. Who rocks. I've been a big fan for a long time now, and I've been extremely impressed with 3 newest seasons.