Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Theme: Aqwoah 1.0

Default New Theme: Aqwoah 1.0
    Here is version 1.0 of a theme I've been working on. I have not installed it myself, so I don't know how it will look on the iPhone (but icons are standard size). I would appreciate any feedback (critiques are actually the most important for me). I would also appreciate suggestions and alternatives for individual icons. This is the plain theme:

I also made some backgrounds. Two of those are show here in full resolution:

And here are 12 more backgrounds:

The file is now available for download here
    Last edited by armadillo; 2007-07-30 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Added link to download location.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

unknownentry (2007-07-30)

very cool, if I wasn't a LoringStudios wh0re i might install this myself

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uPhone559 View Post
    if I wasn't a LoringStudios wh0re

Ha, Loring s gonna love that comment.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

hi love your icons how do i get them?

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

One of the best I've seen. I am going to download and install on my iPhone later tonight. Thanks for the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Here is version 1.0 of a theme I've been working on. I have not installed it myself, so I don't know how it will look on the iPhone (but icons are standard size). I would appreciate any feedback (critiques are actually the most important for me). I would also appreciate suggestions and alternatives for individual icons. This is the plain theme:

I also made some backgrounds. Two of those are show here in full resolution:

And here are 12 more backgrounds:

The file is now available for download here
    How do i get the icons?

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by afsilverman View Post
    How do i get the icons?
    My guess is that you will have to wait for the theme to be approved and then download it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

very nice man. would you be up for requests if a perfect 320x480 picture was provided?

what font are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by tonydrone View Post
    very nice man. would you be up for requests if a perfect 320x480 picture was provided?
    Not sure I understand. If you have a perfect background, can that background not be added as backdrop?

Quote Originally Posted by arthursdomain View Post
    what font are you using?
    Again, not sure what the question is about. What font do you mean?

Before people start complaining about the backgrounds simply being 320x480 images, I should clarify that those backgrounds have not been modded to be used as such. You have to still go through the tutorial and align the icons appropriately.

Actually, I don't think I like the background options so far. What I would like to accomplish is to have the background act as a transparent mask, complete with perfect alignment of the text (is this what the font question was about?).

So what I can try and do is to work with someone who will install the theme and I will create a background image that is close to what I suspect will fit. I would then send the file to have the person install it and give me feedback.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2007-07-30 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

That shh is sick. Good job man. I have beee working on a new template. I have some super top secret stuff in the works trying to blow my old template out of the water.
    Once I create a new template I'll get you a sample and you will be a skinning king.

Uphone... LOL.
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Where do you put the beach background in. I love the way that looks.

digitalkid56
    Sweet icons!! It has a slight windows feel to it, so I HATE it..

But I really love it AWESOME WORK!!!

Very nice, but I don't see the actual theme (to be used with ithemer)... I tried renaming all the directories but that didnt work.
    Anybody have this whole thing setup as a theme?

very nice...but does the calendar icon work and display the latest date ?

ok WoW!!! this theme rocks hard, but how do you install it with a background?

I don't think it's a theme yet....
    but if someone has managed to set it up to work with iThemer it would be great!

Wow, those are incredible.... might be switching to that Cowboy-lookin' one....

Yeah, it's not a theme yet. The reason is that there too many different techniques of adding a background. On top of that, some people want to change the order of the icons. So providing a pre-made background would not be flexible. That's why I decided to simply provide the background image, so that anyone can tailor the background according to their preferences. The Guides section describes a number of techniques for adding backgrounds.

I will revise the theme shortly so it complies with the standard directory structure.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMang View Post
    Wow, those are incredible.... might be switching to that Cowboy-lookin' one....
    Haha... that's a poster from a Stephen King novel/movie called Dark Tower
    Last edited by armadillo; 2007-08-01 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey if you are talking about the Guide Tab above, then can you plz link me cuz I have yet to find any helpful info when I click on that tab.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast