Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vista Bliss Theme w/ Video Wallpaper...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Default Vista Bliss Theme w/ Video Wallpaper...
    Click on the link below to view the theme in action and though it's rediculous taking video capture of your phone it's the only way to show it.

http://doreen.teknidermy.com/vids/vistabliss.MPG

I tried to take a static ss but you obviously loose the video and it appears to be Black. but here is a static ss of the theme and also the background you will use as your Category bg for the Start Menu button...

*Updated file 5.7.08* I added a folder inside w/ "Blank icon Templates" so you can design your own SideBars and Bottom Dock icons. Also edited the original images alittle more.

Download at: http://doreen.teknidermy.com/iphonet...BlissFiles.zip or http://doreen.teknidermy.com/iphonet...BlissFiles.rar

For those of you that are perfectionist this is as good as I can get it the SideBar is very difficult to align w/ the bottom dock so you can see by the new static ss w/ the "Blue Background" now I got things looking alittle better (or as good as it will get from me I should say) Course when you are using various videos as your bg you will not see any seams at all. Also I'm attaching the matching "Weather BG's" I made to go along w/ this theme.

I was not planning on releasing this due to the fact I got the inspiration from this theme over here at http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107971 and the set up is alil complex for some but I posted a few ss's around and rec'd several request for it so I decided to share it however "you" will need to have some knowledge of the apps and how to use them to set this up right.

If you want to swap out the launchers on the SideBar or bottom dock for Web based Gadgets instead of the iPhone's default programs then you need to change the names of the icon images to "icon.png" and drop each one of them into the appropriate "Web Clip" directories which should be located at:
    var/Mobile/Library/WebClips

Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -vista-bliss.png   -background.png   -sbss.png   -weather_day_bkgd.png   -weather_night_bkgd.png   -blanktemplates.png  
    Last edited by Doreen; 2008-05-11 at 12:19 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

gavko (2008-05-04), remedee (2008-05-05)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That's really sick and I'm definitely going to be waiting on this...

Thanks

Thanks neoviperx

I'm trying to park the file somewhere "I" have better control over cuz if I upload it over here on the site everytime I need to update the file ppl have to re-await moderation each time (and I tend to have to update a few times before I get things right)

Also I will be updating the file w/ either a black or chrome dock when I do v2 of this theme for you guys so I'm trying to save the templates and do this right. Just check back around Saturday the link for d/l will be posted "here".

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hey Doreen, looks sweet as always, just a quick question. The Minimize and Maximize buttons on the top right, is there a way to use those in conjuction with taskbar notifier? In other words, it seems as if its a static image, which would place any notifications in the back of the image, is there a way to have those images to show up as the taskbar notifier images instead of them loading behind?
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

Thanks

Hi SiLeNtKiLLa! (you always make my fingers get a good workout typing your name) hehe

Actually that particular Statusbar in that ss is from that other theme and it's (1) image only however if you used a "Solid" bar w/ no buttons on top as a Statusbar then chopped the other buttons up to make the individual notify images and named them appropriately and toss them all into the "SpringBoard" directory (if I remember correctly that is where they go right?) Thennn I think it would work. Sorry I don't use that but where there is a will there always is a way. =)

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

nice work man. any chance to get my hands on the vwallpaper u have? im using vista perfection and your vwallpaper would go nice with it too.thanks in advance

Thanks

I made my vWall from pulling an .avi out of a screensaver and used a trial vid converter. I don't have the files ready yet to upload for d/l but you can use this persons version of the same file over here at http://vwallpapers.com/
    until I wrap my files up however the prob w/ this one is that it seems to have a faster loop than the one I made off the .scr file so it jumps and the developer of vWall is currently trying to fix the loop issue.

Thanks

thanks man. i have that for couple days. cant wait for your version with side bar for gadgets. thanks again thou.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gavko View Post
    thanks man. i have that for couple days. cant wait for your version with side bar for gadgets. thanks again thou.
    Tha man is a female.... LOL!
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

Thanks

Not a problem happens all the time on the internet (so don't worry about it) "I" would only be veryyy concerned it if happened to me in real life. hehe
    I'll be posting the file tomorrow for sures now okay. sorry for the delay but hopefully it will be worth the wait...

Thanks

lol. sorry about that. never know like u said but niiice to have girl here and niiice that im waiting for goods from her keep up the good work missy :*

Thanks

File posted on top...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Download showing as incomplete when I attemt to rar or open it... would love to get my hands on this theme though...excellent job.

Also do you plan on adding this to the customize 2.0 themes?
    Last edited by ripped53; 2008-05-03 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Were you able to get the theme? Or is my file messed up? As to your question no I'm not planning on adding this theme to Customize sorry.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2008-05-03 at 11:32 PM.

Thanks

unable to get it the file appears to be incomplete.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ripped53 For This Useful Post:

da0ne83 (2008-05-07)

Thanks

ripped53 I'm sorry can you try again I updated the file cuz I forgot to add the SB Wallpaper. Nobody else has said anything so I'm not sure what is going on but I updated it so please try again and let me know.

how to get these files in a single line at the right , they wiggle then get back to original position

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    ripped53 I'm sorry can you try again I updated the file cuz I forgot to add the SB Wallpaper. Nobody else has said anything so I'm not sure what is going on but I updated it so please try again and let me know.
    Thanks for the help, but maybe my computer is hose. Its downloading the file and a .rar file instead of a .zip file. When I open it it automatically goes to Winrar as appose to just extracting the files. I get an error within winrar that will not allow me to extract the files. When I try to force it to open as a compressed folder i get the error message that its invalid or currupted.

Don't know whats going on.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheaposity View Post
    how to get these files in a single line at the right , they wiggle then get back to original position
    You need to have (4) complete rows of icons on the springboard and a full bottom dock of icons "before" you can arrange the set up and before you begin to select the apps that will go into your Catagory and be removed off the springboard if you don't then it won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    Thanks for the help, but maybe my computer is hose. Its downloading the file and a .rar file instead of a .zip file. When I open it it automatically goes to Winrar as appose to just extracting the files. I get an error within winrar that will not allow me to extract the files. When I try to force it to open as a compressed folder i get the error message that its invalid or currupted.

Don't know whats going on.
    Hmm I really don't know what the problem is but something must be wrong on your end cuz this other guy seems to have gotten the file?

i'm also getting the message saying the file is corrupted once i try and open it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast