Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vista Bliss Theme w/ Video Wallpaper...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

I see something is up on my end but not sure Argh!
    let me see what is going on and I'll get back to you guys (sorry)

Alright I've no clue what is the prob but I posted a second file up there in .rar so try the second link for d/l in my first post and hopefully that one will work.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2008-05-04 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

that 2nd link worked ok - looking forward to trying it..

thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

this is an amazing theme... nice job. However it would be more useful to users with the a variety of windows we could use instead of just e-mail, could you a provide a .png for text messages and possibly safari?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks

Okay I'll go ahead and Blank out the Bottom Dock icons (w/ the exception of the start menu button) and also the SideBar icons so whoever wants to add their own apps to the dock and sidebar can edit the pngs.

I'll update the file and add the templates to it. (but not today) I'll post a green light over here in this thread when I get to it.

Thanks
    how do make the icons for clock weather calendar notes and email to stick as the side bar i cant get it help please

Thanks

alerx7
    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    You need to have (4) complete rows of icons on the springboard and a full bottom dock of icons "before" you can arrange the set up and before you begin to select the apps that will go into your Catagory and be removed off the springboard if you don't then it won't work.
    Please read the readme.txt file I included inside the file it will explain things better for you okay.

got this setup today - great theme - well done doreen.

Thanks

Thank you drewst3r glad you're enjoying it, like I said I'll go ahead and post icon templates that way ppl can design the theme to their own style. On one condition though! That you guys come back and share your stuff w/ me too.

Thanks

Doreen your a badass! Thanks for doing this can't wait till we can use the templates... I love the msn icon for messenger it looks clean for texting.

Thanks

I saved my work as I was doing this which I have to pat myself on the back for cuz I normally toss everything out the window w/o even thinking! So this makes it super easy to do the templates (plus edit all my flaws cuz I noticed on the Calendar I wanted to make a better page curl)

Here's proof I'm getting to it but I've only been able to jump on it a few mins here and there so give me another day to update the file and post it for you it will be better worth the wait. And I'll update the file w/ the new Calendar icon that I'm posting here for you guys to peek at cuz the other one was not centered right and I wanted the page curl larger.

And remember I'm hoping you guys come back and share your stuff w/ me once I release the template icons okay? =)

oh boy I edited this post to upload a peek for you on the Calendar icon but it won't show for some reason and I don't feel like fighting w/ craziness so you'll have to wait to see it in the file when I update that (sorry) hehe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -template.png   -calendar.png  
    Last edited by Doreen; 2008-05-07 at 12:52 AM.

Thanks

That looks great! So based on my limitations with only ms paint... how will this work? Do we have to layer them or are you going to provide templates for the icons?

Thanks

You guys are going to be on your own once I release the templates but you'll be fine all you do is place whatever icon/image "ontop" of either my transparent Sidebar icon/image and the same goes for the blank dock icons, and then you'll just "re-save it" however if it's a diff app than what my icon's titled then you'll have to make sure to "re-name it" to whatever app you're using it for okay or the Springboard on the iphone will not recognize it if you title it wrong.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

man i had an experience with this app..installed it and i did install skrew whatever...anyways i installed vwallpaper and it just kept rebooting my phone at times...i was able to get into some apps...but before i did that i tried to restore and it wouldn't let me at all...so then i was able to DL mobile finder in installer! I deleted the videos and everything works fine...my question is was my phone being pwned not allowing me to restore or the video files holding up my phone? it was able to get into DFU mode but what was crazy was that it was still working after i used ziphone althought my phone was pwn!

Thanks

Got it. What about the ones at the bottom in the taskbar? Can you provide a few more that would line up accurately with the taskbar you made.. such as safari and sms? Thanks man appreciate all the hard work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasonm253 View Post
    man i had an experience with this app..installed it and i did install skrew whatever...anyways i installed vwallpaper and it just kept rebooting my phone at times...i was able to get into some apps...but before i did that i tried to restore and it wouldn't let me at all...so then i was able to DL mobile finder in installer! I deleted the videos and everything works fine...my question is was my phone being pwned not allowing me to restore or the video files holding up my phone? it was able to get into DFU mode but what was crazy was that it was still working after i used ziphone althought my phone was pwn!
    That dev for vWallpaper is trying to find the bug (I myself think his issue is ppl are using diff methods of jailbreaking their phones and/or some issue where one of the various skinning apps that lets you select a wall for your phone is going to battle and fighting over whether his app/vid will do the display or the skinning app will be allowed to display the wallpaper)

I posted the link in my readme file to his site cuz I know ppl will be asking me and I do not know the developer I was only attempting to help him. So it's best to go over to his site and post whatever info or questions you have for him.

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Got it. What about the ones at the bottom in the taskbar? Can you provide a few more that would line up accurately with the taskbar you made.. such as safari and sms? Thanks man appreciate all the hard work.
    Sorry zinjen I got pulled away before I seen your post earlier. Well as for those I'm doing the same as the Sidebar icons as you can see by the ss (they too will be blanked out so you can edit them and add whatever icon (and text along side the icon)
    Okay now what is going on can someone click on the ss and tell me if the ss opens up a view box or are you like me getting a small box that will not let you view the ss? *sigh*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -blanktemp.png  
    Last edited by Doreen; 2008-05-07 at 02:40 AM.

Thanks

i can see the screenshot fine.. looks good

Thanks

Strange it opened for me now when I checked (must have just been a delay on this server) alright then what I was trying to show you is now that the bottom dock icons are blanked out even if like you said you only use ms paint you can just "type titles" on those bottom icons. Anyways I will be releasing this most likely this afternoon or w/o fail this evening okay.

Thanks

Nice im really looking forward to it.

PS: You can't use ms paint unfortunately because when you use the text tool it creates a white box around the text =\ I'll probably just find an icon that can fit on top of it or something.

Thanks

Or you could do what I do and install 50 million diff trial softwares since they usually give you a 30 day free trial. I have to finish up a few things today but like I said the file will be up before the day is over so check back either tonight or by tomorrow morning it will be there for you.

Thanks

is there a trial software you would recommend for this?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast