Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Incredible Lockscreens

and how do i go about installing this amaaaazing concept using winscp or installer?

can you please please post instructions on how to do this with customize (not 2.0) and winscp? please please

i really want to try out the lock!!
    Last edited by nirav464; 2008-05-01 at 01:06 AM.

Banned
    Thanks

Just copy the files in /System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/...
    Wallpapers need to be synced with itunes.

For Customize 1.2 Copy the images into the directory on your iphone. (i don't know where since i don't use customize)
    Downloads for customize 2.0 will come. FingerprinterV2 is already on customize 2.0.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

if adding them to customize 1.2, how do i use customize to change the unlock screen n stuff? or do i add it under "slider" images? then have to add ur picture as one of my wallpapers? i don't wanna do it manually
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

yes see i don't want to have my unlock screen wallpaper the same as the wallpaper behind my springboard. SO where can i find the unlocks screen wallpaper file using winscp?

Banned
    Thanks

wich one are you talking about??? The fingerprinter is just the slider and the slider background. The lock, the keyboard and the reverse has a wallpaper in addition. Wallpapers are synced with itunes and then set (this only shows it on the lockscreen). The slider goes in sliders. The slider background in slider background... ehhh..
    Last edited by Pear-phone; 2008-05-01 at 11:20 PM.

ya its sort of confusing

To clear things up, I don't use the wallpaper that came with my theme because I like to switch it up once in a while. So i have the option "Use theme wallpaper" turned off. (It's not plain black) So I can choose any wallpaper from settings and that can be my springboard wallpaper.

All i need to know is where can i find the unlock screen wallpaper using SHH. I'm pretty sure its a .jpg image not .png

Oh yea i'm talking about the "lock" unlocker

how can i stiil the apps i download from the download are from this site can any one tell me please thanx.....

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    ya its sort of confusing

To clear things up, I don't use the wallpaper that came with my theme because I like to switch it up once in a while. So i have the option "Use theme wallpaper" turned off. (It's not plain black) So I can choose any wallpaper from settings and that can be my springboard wallpaper.

All i need to know is where can i find the unlock screen wallpaper using SHH. I'm pretty sure its a .jpg image not .png

Oh yea i'm talking about the "lock" unlocker

JUST SYNC IT WITH ITUNES AND SET IT AS WALLPAPER IN THE IPHONE SETTINGS IT WILL ONLY BE ON YOUR LOCKSCREEN There is no such image on the iphone that you can change with winscp since it's changable in the normal settings.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pear-phone View Post
    JUST SYNC IT WITH ITUNES AND SET IT AS WALLPAPER IN THE IPHONE SETTINGS IT WILL ONLY BE ON YOUR LOCKSCREEN There is no such image on the iphone that you can change with winscp since it's changable in the normal settings.....
    EM... YES THERE IS. JUST SAY YOU DON'T KNOW INSTEAD OF STATING WRONG INFORMATION

Banned
    Thanks

There are Images but they are changable and you can add them using itunes, so why even think about ssh???????

OK???????

DUDE wow you didn't understand my question in the first place then i tried explaining it you still didn't get it so just say, "I don't know" and end the subject.

On side note i did a little searching and found my answer lol.

Just give it up!

can anyone pleeeeaseeee upload backups for these two files ?????? thanks in advance

Banned
    Thanks

Backup for the sliders and slider background....
    Last edited by Pear-phone; 2008-07-16 at 05:46 PM.

Mirav don't be a jackass, if you want to learn how find it yourself.

Pear did enough working making this all for the community...

And yes pear, Mirav is right, there is a "Background" file that applies only to your lockscreen on ssh.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Is the finger print unlock available on Installer or Customize?

Quote Originally Posted by Pear-phone View Post
    Just copy the files in /System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/...
    Wallpapers need to be synced with itunes.

For Customize 1.2 Copy the images into the directory on your iphone. (i don't know where since i don't use customize)
    Downloads for customize 2.0 will come. FingerprinterV2 is already on customize 2.0.
    thanks mate...worked perfectly *thumbs up*

however, u know the writing "unlock the screen" ... is there a way to remove that? or that is going to show...

you can remove the "slide to unlock" text with customize 2.0
    Trying is the first step to failure

Banned
    Thanks

On customize you need to edit the strings. You can also change the Springboard.strings in System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/english (german,italian,...)

Fingerprint is available on customize 2.0 (all/F/FINGERPRINTERV2) and might be on the installer soon.

Green Apple
    Thanks

How do I get FINGERPRINTERV2 on customize?

Nevermind.. I just did it in the normal folders...

Thanks though. =P
    Last edited by c.nash; 2008-05-03 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast