Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Scenic

Default Scenic
    An Original iPhone Theme based upon the Myspace Home Screen Theme known as "Scenic". Background Image is Copyright of Myspace, with editing by me.

I worked on this on and off for about 3-5 days. The initial theme itself wasn't hard, that being the dock, background and status bar. I did spend a bit on icons, which
    I based upon the "Comic Icons" that I found on ModMyI.com. I did use most of the Comic Icons, with my Addition to finish up some of the major icons. I feel that
    the Icons went really well with the theme itself. If this theme gets enough downloads and comments then I shall continue to add icons for other applications.

Known Bugs:
    • The calendar looks a bit weird, due to the way the Icon is. I don't really know what I should do to it, so if you have suggestions, please let me know.
    • Status bar looks a bit weird due to border on it in landscape mode.
    • No Other Issues at this time.

Screenshot:

Downloads:

ModMyI Host:

Alternative:

Thanks much for downloading!
    Last edited by thebearisradd; 2008-04-25 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something.

I like it, its very cute only gripe is the calendar icon, i would redo and get rid of the Tuesday 9th part of the image but other thank that, great job ^.^

very nice theme...
    calendar icon really needs some fix though ..cheers!

Thanks for the Comments. I knew about the Calendar, it was in my bugs notes. I really wish I could rotate the actual calendar text, but I don't see that Happening any time soon. I'll probably just make a blank one for you'll.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thebearisradd For This Useful Post:

arcturuz (2008-04-26)

Quote Originally Posted by thebearisradd View Post
    Thanks for the Comments. I knew about the Calendar, it was in my bugs notes. I really wish I could rotate the actual calendar text, but I don't see that Happening any time soon. I'll probably just make a blank one for you'll.
    cool man, hope to see new calendar icon soon!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to arcturuz For This Useful Post:

ekamai (2008-04-27)