Results 1 to 12 of 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: It My theme (Vista)

  1. #1
    Default It My theme (Vista)
    Theme Previews
    Screen


    Here is Skins Music Player
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -15.jpg   -21.jpg   -28.png   -34.jpg   -40.jpg  

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to 02141982 For This Useful Post:

    reason (2008-06-09)

  3. #2
    Looks good so far man...

    One question though, does the clock work?

  4. #3
    wow .. good ideas i like them
    and unique ipod bars?

    where are the volume bars? are they invisible?
    and did you use nocover images in the cover's place (center)?

  5. #4
    Green Apple alerx7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    BRONX,NY
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    okay> how can i get it , please tell me its in installer

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by roobi View Post
    wow .. good ideas i like them
    and unique ipod bars?

    where are the volume bars? are they invisible?
    and did you use nocover images in the cover's place (center)?
    When u install theme ,Then u can see volume bars

    Quote Originally Posted by alerx7 View Post
    okay> how can i get it , please tell me its in installer
    it not in Installer

    Quote Originally Posted by kamy View Post
    Looks good so far man...

    One question though, does the clock work?
    yes u can lick on it .Then u can see Clock
    Last edited by 02141982; 2008-04-23 at 06:33 PM.

  7. #6
    i see
    could you upload somewhere?

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by roobi View Post
    i see
    could you upload somewhere?
    U can see full theme is Here

  9. #8
    Love the themes, Is there directions on how to install these in English? If so I would really appriciate it. Thank you in advance.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 02141982 View Post
    U can see full theme is Here
    thank you

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawi2004 View Post
    Love the themes, Is there directions on how to install these in English? If so I would really appriciate it. Thank you in advance.
    install seem install Theme Vista Maximus 4.0

  12. #11
    How do i put that on my iphone i dowloaded the stuff i just need no know where to put the files

  13. #12
    what the hell are u talking about u nerdy people

    rofl im just joking, How do you get that halo and apple theme music player crap on a ipod touch?
    Last edited by [email protected]@!; 2008-06-21 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •