Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Snow Battery Theme By jesse

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default Snow Battery Theme By jesse
    Snow Battery Theme.. Jus in time for the Winter

GET IT HERE........

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayc7176 For This Useful Post:

blondi (2007-10-29), Reako (2007-10-29)

well done..love the quality and rate at which u guys are bringing out these new images..keep up the good work man

I swear someone needs to delete the Battery template picture from Jay's computer. You seem addicted to making new ones. Haha. Awesome work BTW. By far the best detailed Battery made by you up-to-date.

Reako

EDIT: Please rename the "Snow-17" to "Snow" for this to work with Customize. Just a heads up.
    Last edited by Reako; 2007-10-29 at 02:28 AM.

Thanks

Awesome job yet again! Sorry, but I'm still addicted to your H2o theme. If you have a template could you please share it? I'd like to make one without ripping apart one of yours to make one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    You seem addicted to making new ones. Haha. Awesome work BTW. By far the best detailed Battery made by you up-to-date.

Reako

EDIT: Please rename the "Snow-17" to "Snow" for this to work with Customize. Just a heads up.
    Done** fixed it.. Thanks i didnt try this one on my phone so it slipped by ! the only one i didnt check turned out bad !!

I swear someone needs to delete the Battery template picture from Jay's computer.

Funnnny!

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Awesome job yet again! Sorry, but I'm still addicted to your H2o theme. If you have a template could you please share it? I'd like to make one without ripping apart one of yours to make one.
    Dylan m sorry Man , i dont have a template ..just go ahead and tear mine up ... i just use one image tto make others " copy corp blend copy corp"
    Last edited by jayc7176; 2007-10-29 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayc7176 For This Useful Post:

Dylan (2007-10-29), Reako (2007-10-29)

Man Jesse, SLOW DOWN you might pull a muscle or something-Great looking battery yet again though. I think my iphone is almost completly_By Jesse now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.iPhone View Post
    Man Jesse, SLOW DOWN you might pull a muscle or something-Great looking battery yet again though. I think my iphone is almost completly_By Jesse now.

Haha U guys got Jokes!! But m not slowing down untill they take me off of here

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jayc7176 For This Useful Post:

Reako (2007-10-29)