Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Black/Blue/Silver Other.artwork

Before U install this one just make a backup of the original save it on ya computer, then d/l this one, u dont have to try to open the file (other.artwork) just copy it over to the correct location, restart ur phone and thats it. If u wanna go back, put ur original back in the same place......

we wrote at the same time, I guess u already have it now lol. Well as far as when its loading thats because of a file called Defualt.png (a picture) so if u want it changed just go to the particular app and swap out the Default.png to an image of ur choice then u will see that until the program loads.
    Last edited by LeathaFace; 2008-05-22 at 08:51 PM.
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:

Dark.Touch.Productions (2008-05-22)

great explanation...i think u take care of more questions than i do lethaface

oh well
    Lead Designer for DarkTouch Productions
    Design Developer for Planet iPhones.com

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

If you'd like this on a COmmunity Source, we can host it and also make sure it does the backup straight from the Installer install script, so users don't have to SSH in. Uninstall can then restore the original other.artwork file.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

how dark touch..how bout uploading that new bat carrier icon? haha

hey dark touch..how come my icons in safari didn't change to the ones like in your screenshots?
    Last edited by ThePT; 2008-05-23 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    If you'd like this on a COmmunity Source, we can host it and also make sure it does the backup straight from the Installer install script, so users don't have to SSH in. Uninstall can then restore the original other.artwork file.
    Go ahead man...if its that good I dont want to hold it back from everyone
    Lead Designer for DarkTouch Productions
    Design Developer for Planet iPhones.com

I saved the original one.

i copied this one

now i can see the theme effect at few screen ...like when i go to the settings page.

but the its nt overall applicable.

i mean my icons didnt changed up... the dialler is the same... do they remain as default only or i need to change them with another process....?

I am new to this... so dont know if this has already been answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.Touch.Productions View Post
    great explanation...i think u take care of more questions than i do lethaface

oh well
    Well I just try to give u a break from answering the same ones over & over again because I know it can be frustrating, AND if ur not busy answering questions that leaves u time 2 be workin' on new projects for us , So I got ya back! LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidz View Post
    I saved the original one.

i copied this one

now i can see the theme effect at few screen ...like when i go to the settings page.

but the its nt overall applicable.

i mean my icons didnt changed up... the dialler is the same... do they remain as default only or i need to change them with another process....?

I am new to this... so dont know if this has already been answered.
    This theme wasnt for icons or anything, it was for the artwork files, such as side scroll bars, the background pages of applications and such. If u want his theme (icons) U would have to ask him 2 share it with u, if he wants to. The dialer and everything else are all in other locations.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:

Sidz (2008-05-23)

alright...didn't knew about it.

switched from symbian to iphone.... so still a bit confused.

thanks for the help.

No problem if u need any further help, u can pm me and I'll help u from there.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:

evojoey (2008-06-01)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

very very nice, some of the iphone only apps have a few text on dark background problems but they arent enough to make me want to use my backup.

iPhone? More like MyPhone bluenwhitenikes's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you get that music player??? Thanks in advance.
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!

Is there something wrong with WinSCP? When I try to replace something I click and drag it from a folder in my computer to WinSCP theres a big O with a slash in it symbol.

I can't drop things into WinSCP but I can copy things from WinSCP to a folder.

ok i added the repo now what do i dl?

iPhone? More like MyPhone djgunner's Avatar
    Thanks

very nice... the menus still fade in with the original color, but then they change dark when the screen comes to a rest. It would be cool if they would be dark during the fade in, but not sure how feasible that is. none the less, very nice work!!

edit: I ended up rolling back to the original artwork because on the lock and battery screens, the "shine" effect at the top from the middle of the clock up, it's too pronounced. not that I sit there staring at it, but I am going for well rounded esthetics.. anyways, I like this mod, but it needs a few tweaks still imo. none the less, still great work on it.
    Last edited by djgunner; 2008-08-19 at 05:28 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

This completely hosed the icons on my 2.1 phone. Both inside the apps and outside on the springboard.

So, anything like this for 2.0?

works great on my 1.1.4 touch.
    Last edited by one1; 2008-09-20 at 11:26 AM.

please port this to 2.0 firware. i had this on my 1.1.4 and loved it. i hope you will contuine to keep up the work on 2.0....

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    please port this to 2.0 firware. i had this on my 1.1.4 and loved it. i hope you will contuine to keep up the work on 2.0....
    Here you go i made this for myself for use with winterboard...its a little different i think it has more detail then the older one for 1.1.4....but thats what i statred off from ....and i also attached it in the other.artwork incase you want to use it that way...i also have it for 2.0 in
    red and black
    pink and green
    pink and blue

the pink and blue looks really good ...thats on my girlfriends phone...enjoy

Thanks to darktouchproductions
    Last edited by Ice9812; 2008-09-22 at 06:26 AM.
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice9812 For This Useful Post:

coachballfirm (2008-09-22)

Thanks alot bro. one more thing i just shh into winterboard right.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    Thanks alot bro. one more thing i just shh into winterboard right.
    ya just ssh into the themes folder and put it there then open winterboard and turn it on winterboard will restart the springboard and its on........let me know if you like it
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

do i just put the whole folder of blueblackartwork or go into in and get the uiimages?????

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast