Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Black/Blue/Silver Other.artwork

Quote Originally Posted by henrysllc View Post
    Can someone post the stock one i didnt save it and i need it incase i want to switch back. Thanks
    you mean you even WANT to switch back from this?!?

haha jk here u go: http://q5tyqa.bay.livefilestore.com/...twork?download

No its really nice! But i would like to see the gray option buttons font to be Black its eazyr to read.

Now this is F...ing awesome. Please excuse me but I wanted something like this for the longest!!! The theme im using on my phone is black/blue, and someone is creating a custom blk/blu keypad for me now! This just sealed the deal!!!!! Thanx a mill.
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

I Love It Thanks!

Now this is byfar the hottest mod to date that I have on my phone I will never go back to the reg version, but as someone stated on the last pg this did not change my ipod controls as in ur original pics (im on 1.1.3) everything else is working flawlessly. Was that one that was added in the pack or did u change that out elsewhere?
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Quote Originally Posted by LeathaFace View Post
    Now this is byfar the hottest mod to date that I have on my phone I will never go back to the reg version, but as someone stated on the last pg this did not change my ipod controls as in ur original pics (im on 1.1.3) everything else is working flawlessly. Was that one that was added in the pack or did u change that out elsewhere?
    yea sry its a separate attachment Place the contents of this folder in System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app
    Attached Files Attached Files

wow, so I had this on 1.1.2 earlier, and today I upgraded to 1.1.3, tried to install the file for that version and now it doesn't work it looks all messed up. Any help?

edit: I messed around with the permissions again and it worked. Thanks
    Last edited by BEEKS; 2008-04-24 at 02:13 AM.

i want to know what theme do you have, because it goes great with whole artwork

Quote Originally Posted by itzadeelio3 View Post
    i want to know what theme do you have, because it goes great with whole artwork
    In customize 2.0 its just called "Black", by Big Mark. That's all I know. Sry :/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark.Touch.Productions For This Useful Post:

Poseidon79 (2008-06-02)

Thanx for the reply AND iPod files, here's my last thing to bug u with, my wife has a touch and oddly enough hers is red/blk so I tried to use the other link u provided but it didn't work. So my question is will it work (the red/blk one) on a touch? She's also on 1.1.3 ok I'll leave u alone now. LOL

Thanx for the reply AND iPod files, here's my last thing to bug u with, my wife has a touch and oddly enough hers is red/blk so I tried to use the other link u provided but it didn't work. So my question is will it work (the red/blk one) on a touch? She's also on 1.1.3 ok I'll leave u alone now. LOL
    what do you mean it didnt work?

oh and btw i made this for a touch...i dont have an iPhone

LOL, oh ok thats good news then it must be something Im doing on my end. Well I went to the link provided (for the red/blk one) and d/l'ed it but when I put it on her phone it didnt change anything, even after a restart which wasnt even neccassary for the blk/blu one. Umm I guess shes going to be S#!t outta luck then.....cuz mine works fine. hehe. Thanx again!!

LOL, oh ok thats good news then it must be something Im doing on my end. Well I went to the link provided (for the red/blk one) and d/l'ed it but when I put it on her phone it didnt change anything, even after a restart which wasnt even neccassary for the blk/blu one. Umm I guess shes going to be S#!t outta luck then.....cuz mine works fine. hehe. Thanx again!!
    Try screwing around with the permissions...that might do the trick

Tried again but to no avail,(tried 0755 & 0777) hey dont worry about it, u have done enough just by creating them. Plus like I said mine works fine LOL. thanx again.

you know what would be cool, if you made the theme your using and putting the blue trimming around all the icons.... like you did in the mini music player

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i`m using this and love it. the only problem i`m having is when i try to use customize to change my safari skin when i launch safari it shows the new skin for a second then goes to the silver 1. is there anyway to fix this? can some1 tell me how to make transparent ones that i can put in the other.artwork file? thanx

Looks amazing, keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    Looks amazing, keep it up!
    will do...posting carriers in a lil while that I've made over the time I've had photoshop
    Lead Designer for DarkTouch Productions
    Design Developer for Planet iPhones.com

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark.Touch.Productions For This Useful Post:

Sidz (2008-05-22)

is there a guide to install a theme in iphone and to revert back to original...?

or can anyone tell the steps plz.

i want to install this theme.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

jus wanted to put this out there. is it possible that the 1.1.1/2 file might be wrong for 1.1.2? i noticed some pages are not so black, some are, some are more then others. a lot of my pages do not look like your pages on the first page.

and its kinda weird, when i first open any program. it opens with the original colors, then as it loads, it changes to the black/blue settings. whats causing it to load the originals first? i kinda dont even wanna see that lol

jus noticed, my settings compared to your settings page, i have the black bar on top. blue when i tap, but the background on mine is regular light grey compared to your darker grey. grr should i jus update to 1.1.4 already. seems june and 2.0 is so close tho
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast