Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My personal theme, woody

Any chance of gpsPhone and ScummVM icons? Wish I could do graphics. Would love to do a Dan Dare Theme. Gulp REALLY showing my age here. )

Hi there, already have an gpsPhone icon. Will try to make the rest.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wei803 For This Useful Post:

Nefarious (2007-12-19)

Doh! I'm stupid of course you have the cool little Mario for gpsphone. Thanks

I installed this theme on my wifes phone. She absolutely loves it. Thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Wat tu goo... nicly done

Wow! That is a unique theme! I like it, I may use it when my iPhone finally comes.

Very Nice Theme but I don't understand when you say that the Summerboard folder must be put in the summerboard theme folder,can anybody help me?

To install for summerboard, simply copy the "Classic" folder into your iPhone "/var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/" folder. Restart your iPhone and you should see Classic added into your SummerBoard theme list.

*update*
    added 3 more icon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wei803 For This Useful Post:

bd6675 (2008-01-03)

First off, let me say that this theme is fantastic. Great work! Thanks for making this available.

Can someone explain how install the soup can battery portion of the theme. I was able to get the main theme installed without a problem but I am not sure what I need to do to get the soup can battery properly installed. I read the README that came with the theme but it was not clear to me what I needed to do. I have both Summerboard and Customize installed and I have WINSCP installed. Any help that can be provided would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

BD6675

Quote Originally Posted by bd6675 View Post
    First off, let me say that this theme is fantastic. Great work! Thanks for making this available.

Can someone explain how install the soup can battery portion of the theme. I was able to get the main theme installed without a problem but I am not sure what I need to do to get the soup can battery properly installed. I read the README that came with the theme but it was not clear to me what I needed to do. I have both Summerboard and Customize installed and I have WINSCP installed. Any help that can be provided would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

BD6675
    private/var/root/library/customize

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ajl917 For This Useful Post:

bd6675 (2008-01-03)

If I am understanding your post correctly, I just dump the 18 battery png files into the BatteryImages folder and that is all I have to do?

Not quite. They have to be in a folder called say Soupcan within the BatteryImages folder. Also Touch only uses 16 images. So number 16 should be the full png and then one just named without the number that is also the full one. EG: Soup-1.png to Soup-16.png and Soup.png. If you use more than 16 on the Touch it will never reach full. 17 is for the iPhone.

the best theme i have ever seen and will see.

PCKid,

Thanks for the reply. With the help of ajl917 and wei803 I was able to get the soup can battery working on my iPhone. Thanks for all the help.

I was wonder if, at some point you could throw in icons for:
    Domino
    psx4all
    PktMoney
    Flashlight
    Contacts
    SMSD
    weDict
    RSS
    Othello
    PDFViewer
    VNotes
    iBlackjack
    iSlots
    Garf
    iSolitaire
    FieldTest
    ToDoList
    iFlix
    iTrac
    MIM
    Ulctl
    Blinker
    DressUp
    Services

I would love to learn how to actually make icons myself to help out some :-)

I can't be sure, but i don't think all the icons for everything in installer will be made for this theme.
    This is one of those themes that you just hide all the other icons, and use a launcher!
    E=mc^2+/-3db

so unique. very cool.

Default I'm so Hooked
    Been so into modding for this theme! Can't thank you enough for the inspiration!

Quote Originally Posted by jjmasterson View Post
    Been so into modding for this theme! Can't thank you enough for the inspiration!

release your mod! the wall is niiiiiice!

Is this not available on installer?? If so, whats the source i need to add please?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast