Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 82

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: My personal theme, woody

  1. #41
    VERY nice theme i'm using it right now

  2. #42
    The icons are incredible. Both Wei's and JJ's.

  3. #43

  4. #44
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 6 Times in 1 Post
    how do we get this on the installer? please make it happen, I have no idea how to get this from my mac to ipod otherwise

  5. #45
    I have no idea how to submit to Installer.app listing. Anyone?

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by wei803 View Post
    I have no idea how to submit to Installer.app listing. Anyone?
    Check the wiki guides

  7. #47
    Only found this in the wiki:
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Cre..._Installer.App

    Which show how to create a source. The package guide are not release yet according to that page.

  8. #48
    love this! thanks!

  9. #49
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 6 Times in 1 Post
    can someone please help the OP get this available for download on the installer this is the best theme I have seen and deserves to be up there...please make this happen as I dont want to mess about just want a download, am sure there are loads like me.

    I really want this theme so alternatively could someone post or link to a step by step guide for getting this on my iphone, I cant find one that I understand I think it has something to do with ssh.........

    I have an unlocked and jail broken 1.1.1 iphone.
    Last edited by thetonyclifton; 2007-11-20 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by thetonyclifton View Post
    can someone please help the OP get this available for download on the installer this is the best theme I have seen and deserves to be up there...please make this happen as I dont want to mess about just want a download, am sure there are loads like me.

    I really want this theme so alternatively could someone post or link to a step by step guide for getting this on my iphone, I cant find one that I understand I think it has something to do with ssh.........

    I have an unlocked and jail broken 1.1.1 iphone.
    Hi, I'm trying to get help from Ste to put up a package for Installer.app, but he's away for holiday now. Will update how it goes.

  11. #51
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 6 Times in 1 Post
    thanks, I figured out how to get it on there with SSH but I still think its the way t go to get it up within the installer, t is good, you have given me the bug to go compile my own.

  12. #52

  13. #53
    Sorry for the slow update. Here's one more icon, suitable for any apps that to do with navigation.


  14. #54
    Any Chance of a Videos one? this seems to be the only one of the default set of Touch icons not included. This is the best of some very good themes so far. A couple of them the word is partly obscured Books is the worst. Still an awesome theme. By far the best.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by PCKid View Post
    Any Chance of a Videos one? this seems to be the only one of the default set of Touch icons not included. This is the best of some very good themes so far. A couple of them the word is partly obscured Books is the worst. Still an awesome theme. By far the best.
    You meant the icons overlapping the text label?
    If yes, my theme are meant to work with the text label turn off.

    Sure, will look for a Videos icon. Probably old film reels or old tv.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to wei803 For This Useful Post:

    PCKid (2007-12-09)

  17. #56
    Gotcha. Turn off the text. Looks way better agreed. Cool. OK Video one would be nice. I have no talent in this area or would try to do it. I'm usin the camera one at the moment renamed to Videos so as not to spoil the look of the theme but a still camera is not quite right for Videos. Also noticed you didn't do a special one for Contacts although in brown it fits in pretty well as is. Great job

  18. #57
    Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    8,516
    Thanks
    577
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

    wei - we can add this to the MMi source any time you'd like.
    .


    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

  19. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    wei - we can add this to the MMi source any time you'd like.
    how do I submit?

  20. #59
    Here's a Videos one I got and fiddled with in Preview on Da Mac. Would look better with a picture frame but that's beyond my skills if you want to do it. Or something better. Also a ScummVM one would be nice.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  21. #60

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •