Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Mystique

Ohhh, I just noticed the difference between the "normal" dock icons and how he arranged a seperate set of dock icons to match the rest of the homescreen icons. Eeeek. Sorry about that Dash.

Reako

Heres how it look on my phone..

Last edited by LaZARuZ; 2007-11-12 at 09:49 AM.

Version 1.2 should be up on installer anytime now. Mainly icon/dock updates. Info can be found here:

http://iphonetheme.wordpress.com/200...-theme-update/

Nice jobs on the mods. Keep it up. Any icon requests let me know.

For example:
    -iLight
    -Pedometer
    -SMSD
    -SendFile
    -SendSong
    -SysInfo
    -iSnake
    -iWoman

Thank you very much!
    Great theme...

And please, is it possible to have the 1.2 version for download and not only via Installer??
    THank you..
    Last edited by andream88; 2007-11-18 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

One thing. for change AT&T to other word (for example iPhone), how can I do this? I try to do with customize but I doesn't work. Can anybody explain me how can I do this?

P.D Sorry if my english isn't very good, I only have 15 years old and I'm spanish xD

you should consider making other mystiques color schemes, like a green one, or red etc etc instead of blue..... wowwww

Other colour variations are under consideration. Before I go away for a couple of months I will do my best to release one more.

@adream88: most of those icons are in the 1.2 update and will be expanded in the next update. Download to be made available shortly.

awesome been looking for one like this.

would you be able to throw in a Netservices icon as well?

Default I made an icon for your amazing theme
    Thanks sytek23 for such a great theme. Since you are not updating the theme now, last one was in Nov-07. i please request you to take some time and make some good icons for the loads of new apps out there..
    I made one for converter app just to kick it off again ..

Hey, I looked at ur new Mystique theme and it show a picture of a down arrow icon on the dock that pops up a bunch of other different icons when u tap on it kinda look like windows???? What is that app called and where can I download it? That looks very cool.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234