Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PlainJain, PlainJainDim and BlackJainDim Icon Requests

Quote Originally Posted by gametroll View Post
    Updated in downloads... awaiting authorization. Will add Bounce before I send next release to ste for Installer.

Cheers,
    Matt
    thanks Matt !!!

Default More apps
    Yes this is the best by far!
    Could you please add one for wikipedia.app
    and iMapIdle.app
    Thanks!!!
    ps I have included the icons
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Default Not Centered ?
    hi Matt, for some reason when I installed v1.8, the ScreenShot icon is not centered. I have no idea why ?????!!!!!

can you see if you can figure out why ? see attached screenshots:

that stupid orange "Bounce" icon is killing me also ! thanks for including it in the next revision, I'm assuming it will be in v1.9 ?

take care....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png  

Thanks for heads up rupert, don't have wiki in next update but will be in one after that. Bounce is in 1.9 and is off to Shaun, Monica, though I have no idea what to tell you about the screenshot icon. Mine is perfectly centered. Hmm... are you on 1.1.1 or 1.1.2? I'm on 1.1.1. Does it change if your reorganize the app not to be the last one on the list?

Thanks for heads up rupert, don't have wiki in next update but will be in one after that. Bounce is in 1.9 and is off to Shaun, Monica, though I have no idea what to tell you about the screenshot icon. Mine is perfectly centered. Hmm... are you on 1.1.1 or 1.1.2? I'm on 1.1.1. Does it change if your reorganize the app not to be the last one on the list?
    hi gametroll,

I've tried moving it to different locations so that it is not last, but same results !

I'm on v1.0.2, that might be the reason...I'm too scared to update to 1.1.1 afraid I might brick it

can't wait for your version 1.9 !!

thanks

Ah, well now I REALLY don't know what to tell you. Don't have a 1.0.2 phone lying around to test on.

I know the icon placement got reshuffled between 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 because the same thing happened to my calendar icon (which I have a replacement for 1.0.2 users in the folder if you have an file browser for your phone you can find and replace the original). <--- Good gawd I've never seen such a grammatically slaughtered sentence.

Anyway, unless you're unlocked (ie untethered from AT&T) which I know nothing about... I'd go ahead and update to 1.1.1 if I were you. It'll be ok.

Ah, well now I REALLY don't know what to tell you. Don't have a 1.0.2 phone lying around to test on.

I know the icon placement got reshuffled between 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 because the same thing happened to my calendar icon (which I have a replacement for 1.0.2 users in the folder if you have an file browser for your phone you can find and replace the original). <--- Good gawd I've never seen such a grammatically slaughtered sentence.

Anyway, unless you're unlocked (ie untethered from AT&T) which I know nothing about... I'd go ahead and update to 1.1.1 if I were you. It'll be ok.
    my 1.0.2 is unlocked, currently with Rogers in Canada

not sure of exact steps to upgrade to 1.1.1

is it worth the risk ?

Love this theme !! I've been switiching themes for a while and finally landed on PlainJain and now I never want to change it !

I was wondering if you were going to/ can do:

1. An alternate icon for TTR for the new guitar hero mod

2. an icon for weTool (a mixture of CallID and SMSD)

Really love your work, keep it up !

Monica: not sure of convinving you to upgrade, but the easiest way to upgrade IMO is to use http://www.iunlock.no. Their source will virginize and unlock your phone for you
    Last edited by TheHK; 2007-11-24 at 02:23 PM.

I see you made an icon for screenshot, but for some reason it's not showing up on mine, I just have the default icon. Any ideas? I'm running 1.0.2 and as far as I know I have the latest update to the theme...

By the way, this is the only theme that I can use. It blows away everything else out there. Thanks for all your hard work!

Matt, I know Ive told you before but I love this theme bro. I keep switching themes and I always come back to one of yours.
    One question though...if I wanted to make Black Jain Dim not so dim...would I have to open every png and reduce the transparency?

Also, any chance for a iLevel icon?

Thanks again

now heres a good idea, well at least I think it is, how about different color variations, ie a green, red or blue set.

-
    andrew

hey can you make some all pink icons please??

Hi guys,

Colors are a great idea... for someone else to handle.

PlainJain, PJDim and BlackJD take up a lot of time (especially when I'm revamping all icons at once like I just did over the past week). So if there is a particular variation you want, please, go ahead and make one for yourself. Feel free to modify it as you like.

iMerlin, done and uploaded to Shawn. I'd say check for updates soon but it took the poor guy a week and a half to get my last update up. I think he might be a tad over-worked.

Latest version will be a complete revamp with outlines to make icons more discernible no matter what background image you use while still being transparent enough to SEE said image. Also added something like 40 new icons. Ugh.

Can't get caught behind again, creates more work for me than I'm comfy with.

any idea why the icon for weather does not work anymore?
    i just upgraded and unlocked 1.1.2 ? could that maybe have caused the weather icon to be the only default one?

MMS, Netservices, iSnake, Websearch, MACalc

do that, and i will love you.

no rush, those are just the only ones that arent themed on my phone.

First, thanks for the great update!
    My icon requests:
    iPhysics - Physics game where you draw objects to get a ball to the finish.

iSnake - The game of snake, with nice graphics.

Multitouch - Kind of a proof of concept, let you move pictures around like in Minority Report

Lyrics - While playing a song using the iPod, automatically downloads lyrics to your phone.

Have you though about setting up your own source gametroll?
    Last edited by Dash-2; 2007-12-07 at 05:50 AM. Reason: added descriptions.

Weather? Works fine on mine but I'm still in 1.1.1 land. Time for upgrade?

My own source? I wouldn't even know where to begin. If anybody could give me a step by step on how to do it, I'd consider it, but for now Shawn does a kick *** job. And considering that my themes have been downloaded a half million times (no chit, just got that number from Shawn today, blew me away!) my bet is I couldn't afford the bandwidth.

Check on new icon names. Any help with brief descriptions of each would be awesome too.

mms: just like sms
    netservices: maybe a light switch, though that seems a bit tacky:P
    iSnake: a snake going though the middle of the icon.
    websearch: magnifying glass
    MACalc: a picture of a small calculator

just thoughts.

I've added brief descriptions, links and current icon. Hope it helps. Thanks! =D
    Last edited by Dash-2; 2007-12-07 at 05:50 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast