Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Car Theme By Mrsmith83

Thumbs up Car Theme By Mrsmith83
    Hi Everyone! Just finished making this theme today (oct 23, 2007) and this is my first theme ever made so tell me how you like it! There are many cars in this theme, can you name them all?

The Link For this file including the theme pic is: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1247

To install this theme you have to have Ibrickr and the directions for installing it here is if your have summerboard installed on the iphone:
    1-Download and extract the file Carsv1ByMrSmith83.zip
    2-Open IBrickr
    3-Click on Files
    4-On the Fake Iphone picture in Ibrickr to the right click on var/
    5-Click on root/
    6-Click on Library/
    7-CLick on Summerboard/
    8-CLick on Themes/
    9-You will now see a list of themes. Now click create folder and type in CarsByMrSmith83 as the folder name then click OK.
    10-Now on the fake iphone pic click the folder you just created which is CarsByMrSmith83. By doing this you open the folder.
    11-Now in Ibrickr, click upload files. Select the two files (Dock.png and wallpaper.png) in the CarsByMrSmith83 folder that you extracted in step 1, and then click open.
    12-Now press create folder, and the folder name you will put is Icons . (With the capital I) Its case sensitive. And click ok.
    13-Now on the fake Iphone again, click on the folder you just made. Icons/
    14-now click Upload files, then select all the files in the CarsByMrSmith83 Icon folder and then click ok.
    15-close ibrickr and open smbprefs on your iphone and select the Cars theme! Tell me how it goes!

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1247
    Last edited by MikeSmith; 2007-10-24 at 11:08 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Awesome man, I like it. Great job!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HighTymes For This Useful Post:

MikeSmith (2007-10-23)

c'mon guys! more feedback!

preview pic please

The preview is in the link he posted. I like the idea. Good thinking!!

Reako

well I tried it on my itouch and only one icon would show any suggestions please let me know thanks