Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Minimalija 1.0.1

Default Minimalija 1.0.1
    Minimalija 1.0.1
    i have never had too much faith in any theme or skin application,therefor i have never used or created any. This is just a zipped folderwhich consists icons,images and wallpapers that are supposed to be manually placed to their place, this is my first theme blah blah .... hope u like it as much as i do... blah blah.. thanks blah blah

www.isrbija.net
    xshoex.deviantart.com

it can be found in downlaod section... all future updates will be posted here

Very nice. I don't see the theme there yet. Can't wait to find it. If it is there and I'm missing it feel free to link.

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

wow man this theme is sick but does any one know were the dock is in the pack?
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

well there is no dock image because i use 5 icon reflection dock with kate. If you wish i can upload you dock img with 4 icon (phone sms mail safari) reflection?

original please, 4 icon dock of phone mail safari ipod.

ok...here you are... hopefuly reflection will match original icon position...

just copy file into /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

How about the dock.png for Phone Text Safari and iPod
    Thank you very much I love this theme so much

Sorry I'm pretty new at this how exactly and where do you install these images, I've tried and I can't get it to work, only the wallpaper seems to work.

Nevermind figured it out, drag to applications like I do on a Mac, Awsome theme though!
    Last edited by webterractive; 2008-11-24 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So the battery is shown only when the iphone is docked, right?! Can I get this to display always ie in undocked mode?
    I didn't find the "kate" 5 dock icon tool for reflections of the dock either, can you hint me at something?
    And one last question, where do the icons for the applications go?
    Thanks a lot.

Excuse me, can some one explain how can I install these themes with all its icons e battery icon?

I know hot to use the SSH program, but i don't know where i have to put the files.

I come from a land down under (Australia)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    Minimalija 1.0.1
    i have never had too much faith in any theme or skin application,therefor i have never used or created any. This is just a zipped folderwhich consists icons,images and wallpapers that are supposed to be manually placed to their place, this is my first theme blah blah .... hope u like it as much as i do... blah blah.. thanks blah blah

iPhone Srbija Forum - iSrbija - Sve iPhone informacije na jednom mestu!
    xshoex on deviantART

it can be found in downlaod section... all future updates will be posted here
    Hey great theme.
    Could you please make App Store and iTunes icons?
    Thank you