Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone WMP

Quote Originally Posted by kylgore View Post
    Not at all, bought it with 1.0.2, unlocked it the long way the first day a free lock was released, skipped the upgrade to 1.1.1, upgraded to 1.1.1, broke my phone, downgraded to 1.0.2, upgraded, downgraded, upgraded, downgraded, continue ad nauseam, finally "re-virginized" it the other day, and got it up to 1.1.1....

Fun times...

But the carrier logo is the stock T-Mobile logo that comes on the iPhone.
    Last I checked AT&T was the stock carrier logo that comes on the iPhone.

Reako

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    Last I checked AT&T was the stock carrier logo that comes on the iPhone.

Reako
    I'd hate to correct you, but the iPhone comes stock with carrier logos for T-Mobile, Vodaphone, cingular, and AT&T. Unlock your phone and throw in a t-mobile sim and viola, the T-Mobile carrier logo shows up.

If you don't believe me, sftp or scp to your iphone and go to:

/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/FSO_CARRIER_TMOBILE.png

Like many before me said - amazing and innovative dock, couldn't resist using this excellent theme on my phone

Just an idea for future versions - how about placing the blue orb with the phone button in the centre of this awesome 3D bar you have in the original theme, with say Mail and Safari icons on the let of it and the SMS and iPod icons on the right? Of course the user would have to use say XLaunch to "squeeze" the fifth (SMS) icon onto the dock.

You could also make the blue phone orb a bit smaller to allow for more room on the 3D bar, and maybe give the other dock items subtle colour accents, for example light red for mail, blue for safari, green for SMS and orange or white for ipod.

I realize that would not be strictly speaking a WMP theme but it might just look nice. Thanks a lot for this great looking theme!

I might have to go back to the standard dock order just to use this! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    I might have to go back to the standard dock order just to use this! =D
    Heh, sounds like a shining endorsement to me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kylgore For This Useful Post:

Dash-2 (2007-10-24)

this looks amazing with the unlocker icons and no background, i love it!

Quote Originally Posted by kylgore View Post
    Heh, sounds like a shining endorsement to me.
    Pretty much =D

But your phone is unlocked. That's where I was getting at. Haha. Regardless man, excellent work. I just don't use mail in my dock, otherwise I would soo rep this jawn. (tried to type gangsta)

Reako

how did you guys get it into your iphone? do you just install it via winSCP and add it into the summerboard folder? i tried that, and it didn't work for me...

I fixed my dock order problem.
    =D

The problem now is, if I turn off dock labels, it cuts the bottom of the dock off. (1.0.2) =/ Oh well.
    (And SB won't skip my 4th row..)

Awesome theme!

Last edited by Dash-2; 2007-10-24 at 10:30 AM.

how did you guys add this onto your iphone? do i just use winSCP and put it into the summerboard folder? cuz it's not working for me..

Quote Originally Posted by itsjdmyo View Post
    how did you guys add this onto your iphone? do i just use winSCP and put it into the summerboard folder? cuz it's not working for me..
    All you have to do is scp or sftp to your phone and put the iPhone WMP folder in /var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/

Made a badge to go along with the theme...

Also, check out the site I put up to host my themes... (It's in my signature.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Very Very Nice!!!

Can you edit the icons in the Dock to suit Ipod Touch? ie (in order) Music, Video, Photos and iTunes?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Awsome,hope to see it on installer, i wish the ipod icon was in the vertical position instead on laying down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    I fixed my dock order problem.
    =D

The problem now is, if I turn off dock labels, it cuts the bottom of the dock off. (1.0.2) =/ Oh well.
    (And SB won't skip my 4th row..)

Awesome theme!

Please upload the text image or private message me that part of the dock!! It would be fantastic if you did!!

Reako

It's looking nicer and nicer. If only I could get that dock with Phone, Text, Safari, and iPod. And make a Mail icon like the rest? I always ask so much because I don't have a computer at all during my yearly internship. ACK.

Reako

If you look closely, you'll notice that the black field on the icons is slightly transparent...

Anyway, icons are now included in the download, so get the new version.. also included is an alternate text image so you can have your text app in the dock, as well as an alternate mail icon for you to use when it's not in the dock.

I'll be working on a touch version here in the next few days, as well as added some 3rd party icons, and an itunes icon (just forgot, i guess..).

Does anyone know of a vector or psd version of the iphone music app icon? I'd really like to get a smooth version of that musical note, to overlay on the main button for the touch theme...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast